Craigslist thread

It was a joke Scott.

Bud has seen it obviously, and Al you have those mill owners all wrong.:)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/agcLlKcXp40" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks for sharing that vid. I am going to keep that on file for future reference. That was great!!!

IMO the little chipper isn't worth it. Take the size rating and cut it in half and you have an idea of the size brush you can chip easily. The tiny chute opening will mean it won't be practical except for the straightest sticks. Go up one model size and you will have twice the capability.

Are you guys trying to turn my hobby into a job?

The 660 started at $950.00 About a week later he dropped the price to $800.00

I sent him a text to get the pic's. I'm waiting on him to text back to see if I'm interested. It's sort of fun shopping when you don't NEED to buy things. :)

Considering what they cost new 800 is reasonable .Now were in myself I'd have to run the thing before I ever offered a dime for it .In addition I'd insist on a signed bill of sale to cover your butt should it be a hot one .

Actually, that is not so far fetched. I have what looks like a similar pen. It is about my most favorite that I have ever used. The little rubber grip fits your fingers perfectly and makes you want to write something. If you could give that to your kid and it made him into the top 10% of his class, it is worth an offer.

Looks like one of those barter games where somebody starts out with something like a paperclip and tries to eventually trade up to a car.

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/tls/3193510916.html

Tree service for sale - $7500 (Sheffield Village Ohio)

Date: 2012-08-27, 7:45PM EDT
Reply to this post

1976 Chevolet 3500, 350 V8 Dump Truck with Hydraulic Lift & New tires front & back (very good condition)
Woodchipper with Ford straight 6 cylinder (very good condition)
Tree Climbing Kit Includes: 1 100' Climbing rope, 2 Hard hats, pulley, 2 Harnesses, spurs, hand saw, and more misc. equipment.
Also 1 335 xpt 14" Husqvarna chainsaw and 1 455 Rancher 20" Husqvarna
Asking for 7500.00 but will take best offer...
For More Information Contact: (443)694-0492 or (440) 723-9740

Back