Craigslist thread

thats about 25 minutes drive from my place, or 10 minutes drift if I am driving that b#tch on the way home.

LOL

TreeReb...that was great. '''You a terrorist? No Skyline for you!'''

"need to outrun 24 police cars and 3 helicopters?":lol:

My boys at the coffe shop tell me there is good money in Walnut. Might be worth 15-20 thousand for just a couple of trees.

Its sad but I feel like alot of the no clean up jobs end up like these people.

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/lab/3021624429.html

Tree Removal/Landscape (Brunswick)
We are looking for someone to assist us with our backyard cleanup. We had someone come and cut down the dead trees before winter. They did not remove them. They now need cut up in to small sections, enough to be put into our splitter so we need someone that has a chainsaw (and really knows how to use one please). Once the trees are cut up, we would like the surrounding brush cleared as well. It's not an easy task. We just do not have the time or money to invest, which is why the project wasn't finished. I was hoping to pay someone about $15 and hour to start. Please let me know if you are interested. I can email you pictures if interested.

My boys at the coffe shop tell me there is good money in Walnut. Might be worth 15-20 thousand for just a couple of trees.

We've got a couple of big black walnuts over at my dad's that I've been thinking of cutting down. I wonder where one would have to take it to get these grand sums of money?

I'd love to feel sorry for people like that, but they've already done so much to beat down the cost as is, and are just looking for someone else to take advantage of! You get what you pay for, and you can't fix stupid, or a tight ass!

There's always been this idea that black walnut is extremely costly .While perhaps it is it isn't worth any where near 15 -20 thousand a tree .

I just looked up stumpage prices in Ohio which is about a year old and prime lists for 1500-2 thou a thousand board feet .Now that's twice ,3 times what prime white oak would be and figured on a goodly amount of timber not just one tree . I'd guess locally those prices would be 2/3 of the state average .Just a few trees or less than prime you could get about as much out of firewood than selling to a mill that acts like they are doing you a favor just to haul off the logs .

Remember now the midwest ,Ohio ,Indiana ,Iowa ,etc is called the "walnut " belt and that tree is more common in this area than the rest of the country .Black cherry is common too .

Back