What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

This one is mainly to grind cheese at the table.
I usually grind up a bowl full beforehand.
Alwayts either too much or too little.
This one will take care of that, as each person grinds for themself.

Usually, when I grind too much, the dog takes care of it, it is too little thgat is the problem.

Last of the Veggie Shepherd’s Pie (frozen, drained, then shredded tofu, mushrooms, toasted walnuts, onions, carrots, peas, Bragg’s aminos, all topped with mashed potatoes) which I packed for the trip. And some three cheese-Sriracha Hummus and chips (crisps). Sunset walk out on the frozen lake. Finished off just now with a bowl of coffee ice cream.

Spaghetti makes me angry. Such a PITA to eat. I like the various corkscrew pastas, and that's what I make when I make "spaghetti".

Last night I had chopped salad kit with 'best by' of Dec 25 :^D

It wasn't bad considering it's fresh produce. Had a bit of a strong smell due to being made from cabbage type stuff, but very little of it was slimy or anything. I'm kinda burned out on them. That's why it was in the fridge so long. I might pick them up again when hot weather comes. Also made grilled cheese.

Breakfast this morning was sushi from Sprouts. Their sushi kind of sucks, but it's alright for the price I guess. The other choice was McDonalds. That's some of my favorite breakfast anywhere, but the one I was close to always sucks. I went last week after not being there for many years, and it still sucks. Dunno how such a corporate restaurant can have such drastically different quality from one to another spanning years :^/

I needed to make something simple, that I could do while standing on one leg.
Classic macaroni and cheese.
Turned out I'd never made that for my Swiss cheese loving wife.
Big success!

Spaghetti makes me angry. Such a PITA to eat. I like the various corkscrew pastas, and that's what I make when I make "spaghetti".

Spaghetti w/my homemade sauce (sweet for the kids, spicy for the wife & I) and an oversized garden salad last night. ;)