What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Keep the dates in mind, I noticed around here that live lobster is usually on sale the week of New Years and Valentine’s Day. Probably other holidays too.

My combined breakfast/lunch/dinner was fish & chips with bay brussels from the fish monger. I got a couple soft pretzels from wawa also. I'll have one later as a snack, and eat the other tomorrow I guess.

20210102_181311.jpg 20210102_181315.jpg

Alrighty, so i decided to make homemade egg roll wrappers, homemade egg rolls, and homemade crab rangoon. Just now got the kitchen cleaned for tonight, holy crap doing it all from scratch is some work, but they were very tasty. By the end i had much nicer rolls, definitely something that requires practice. Deep frying in the wok is awesome btw, only used a half gallon (which of course is cleaned and saved), so the heat is easily adjusted with a minute of using the burner wide open. Way less mess too, so that's cool.

What's that thing on top Murphy? I guess you're using it as a weight. Was that it's manufactured purpose?

That does look good, except for the dead chicken, of course.

I'll be making spaghetti with some of the 30 pds of tomato sauce, I froze in Autumn.
Mainly because I've bought a nifty new cheese grinder and I want to try it out.

I saw it in a preview to a cooking show with James May ( Of Top Gear fame) on Youtube and decided that I simply needed one.
We do eat a lot of cheese, Wife being Swiss.