What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Just as a coubnterwight to all those dead animals.
We had cream of mushroom soup and a green salad with lamb's lettuce, turkish goat milk feta cheese and a really fine spanish olive oil drizzled over it.

I've found a Danish couple that import top grade olive oil from Spain.
The guy is just so everloving hipster cute, that I almost can't stand it, but the oil is fine enough that I can almost ignore him.

That really looks good. ( Apart from the dead fish, of course).
I have the same problem here.
Wife has no tolerance for capsaicin and I love the stuff.

Last edited:
That really looks good. ( Apart from the dead fish, of course).
I have the same problem here.
Wife has no tolerance for capsaicin and I love the stuff.
Man, you can't even do seafood...sorry 'bout that:(. I'll try to find something with no meat or seafood for a change up...wait I did that with Kung Pao Cauliflower. Carry on!

Last edited:
My mom used to make an amazing veggie lasagna, I think it was a normal recipe, then substitute spinach for ground beef/ veal blend. I miss that dish. My dad would know the recipe.

Salmon fillet braised quickly in a skillet both sides, then heavily drizzzled with a mixture of orange juice and dijon mustard and baked for less than 10 minutes in the oven. Yellow grits, and a salad.

Tuscan Ribollita.

One of my favourite soups.

Easy to make and sooo tasty.

I drizzle a little truffle oil in before serving.

The mail order bride loves it, which matters a lot.

Looks very similar to the “ beans and greens” soup that some of the better Italian restaurants around here serve.

Turkey enchiladas. Katy cooked which suits me just fine. Killed trees, ran errands, bought a new 2511, brought over fire wood, dropped two dump trailers of wood on two different folks just because, dropped a load of chips for a friend's garden, picked up respirators for Levi and his bud, gave Katy her anniversary present since we had church stuff all weekend starting friday and could not do our usual romantic dinner at our fav restaurant, rented out the woid splitter.....
Somebody else cooking dinner is awesome. Oh, and Lilly has friends over for her birthday.

0F87D7A8-40DD-4D7A-9C81-1AE591879B35.jpeg Chicken boobs stuffed with pepperoni, salami, and mozzarella. Topped with a thin layer of the same and pasta sauce. Wife didn’t cover it this time. Still good but not quite as moist
Edit: This was last night. Tonight is the company party. I’m having a steak and plenty of beer