What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

That looks great!

Local sportsman’s club does an annual game dinner, only time I’ve ever had moose. Also had elk, black bear, goose, pheasant, venison, and boar. All of them done up in dishes with pasta and sauces and what not, so didn’t really get the whole experience of eating a roasted chunk of wild meat. Still a fine dinner.

Venison is pretty common, got plenty of friends that fill up their freezers and gift a bunch out.

I’m hungry now dammi

That's what I had last night! Mine came out of a can though. It was a "deluxe" product from Campbells, but I can't remember the brand. It was really good for a canned soup. Lots of stuff in it.

Mine's just holiday kind, vacuum sealed in a mylar pouch. It's from Alaska though! I try to score some after Christmas when it goes on sale. Last year I went to BigLots on a whim, and they were having a 20% off everything sale. The salmon had been marked down to $5 from $10(post Christmas markdown), so I ended up getting 70oz of salmon for $20 all together. I bought every pack they had :^)

Mine's just holiday kind, vacuum sealed in a mylar pouch. It's from Alaska though! I try to score some after Christmas when it goes on sale. Last year I went to BigLots on a whim, and they were having a 20% off everything sale. The salmon had been marked down to $5 from $10(post Christmas markdown), so I ended up getting 70oz of salmon for $20 all together. I bought every pack they had :^)
I think I put up around 120 pint jars (10 cases) last summer. It's a ton of work but it's great to have on hand throughout the year.

Cayenne, crushed red, and a ton of black pepper in just about every soup/ stew/ chowder I ever eat.
Been crazy about soup lately. I just want Thanksgiving to be over so I can get some of my dad’s split pea with smoked turkey soup.