The Official TreeHouse Martial Arts Thread!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good match, nice knee pick and escape from the back take.

Was the kid injured or just rocked from the squeeze?

I think the boy had anger issues. He was ok, just panicked. Said he had asked 5 times to tap but no one heard him. He was getting his own go across his face so that might have muffled it. the ref was pretty close.

He had a tantrum after both his other fights as well.

He apologised afterwards as did his coaches.

Hopefully the boy will learn from it and compete again.

Reminded me why I don't like UFC.
Hit on a downed opponent, then run around and act like a friggin' gorilla.

How about a little dignity, folks?

Couple cheap shots there for sure but overall they are told to keep fighting until the ref stops them.

Ok, this is the kid who can crack

@biggun , I'm sure this is all second nature to you, but fascinating info here-

Last edited:
Good stuff at 4:44

Interesting

@biggun , I'm sure this is all second nature to you, but fascinating info here-

Some of Lawrence Kenshins breakdowns are amazing. He is well worth following on FBook or Instagram.

Watching Ernesto brings back quite a few memories. There wasn't a lot of choice in those days, so when you did see a broadcast on Eurosport is seemed extra special.

Thanks for posting.

We went to the BJJ Oslo Open today. Haakon got bumped up a group to 60kg. Only difference, he didn’t have to make weight.

He had two fights and won both by submission. 1st was a cross face / shoulder pressure submission and second was a cross collar choke which the ref stopped before the other kid blacked out.

Gold medalist. 0944FECD-79D1-4F87-9C77-0380FFC79427.jpeg F517FC55-C558-4C79-B820-CE54BE5650FE.jpeg 3F7C434B-6382-41E0-BCAF-2A8BF72F973E.jpeg

Speaking of submissions, are you at all eager for tonight's ufc, featuring Connecticut's own UFC light heavyweight champ Glover Texiera defending his 205lb belt vs Jiri Prohazka who is an absolute animal.

Back