The Official Critter Thread

Big surprise yesterday morning in my garden, I saw a fox sunbathing on an old pile of chips. Big surprise because that's far from a wild area, more like a relatively dense urban environment with fence walls almost everywhere. I saw previously foxes time to time but only in the country nearby, most of them flattened on the road. My wife unknowingly disturbed him in his nap and he sneaked in the neighbor's yard by a crumbling wood door. Beside the birds, the wildest critters I saw here are hedgehogs and I know that they go through this same decayed door and a gap at the unfinished gate entry.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The only logical explanation for this attack is that the sharks have somehow learned that it's shark week on discovery. The doctor right there on the boat just waiting, cut proof dive gloves, quick little nibble and get away....there's just too many coincidences that all line up perfectly. I bet they had a meeting about it, decided that Steve over there in the corner was the perfect size to sneak in and out and to try to cause minimal damage, and they knew just the boat to go where he would have instant medical care. :/: :lol:

Back