Regarding Covid

Hmmm....

A chart of Covid deaths in Britain since June
Remember what they told you?

They told you the vaccines might not stop infection or transmission but they were still very effective against serious illness and death.
89% of Britons over 16 have received at least one shot. 80% are fully vaccinated.
This is the chart:

Something is very, very wrong.

SOURCE: https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/deaths

Something is very, very wrong indeed.

Your numbers.

Britain is nowhere near 80% vaccinated, more like 65% right now.

Something is very, very wrong indeed.

Your numbers.

Britain is nowhere near 80% vaccinated, more like 65% right now.

Well Stig, if you look at the numbers (not mine, nor the author of the blog post) that this UK govt. website gives, you are the one mistaken (as they do state it is for citizens over 16, so not the whole population):

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/vaccinations (by %):

Latest reported vaccination uptake
The number of people of all ages who have received a COVID-19 vaccination, expressed as a percentage of the population aged 16 and over, by dose, up to the latest day on which vaccine data were reported. Daily figures include all vaccines that were given up to and including the date shown, and that were entered on the relevant system at the time of extract. The denominator is the 2020 mid-year population estimate for those aged 16 and over.

Uptake
The data that is visualised in the chart is that which is tabulated under the "Data" tab. The tables do not include the rolling average metric (where the metric is included).

1631315961945.png

Vaccination uptake, by report date
UK total
By nation
The number of people of all ages who have received a COVID-19 vaccination, expressed as a percentage of the population aged 16 and over, by dose, shown by date reported. Daily figures include all vaccines that were given up to and including the date shown, and that were entered on the relevant system at the time of extract. The denominator is the 2020 mid-year population estimate for those aged 16 and over. Percentages lower than 0.1 will not appear on the chart and show as N/A in data tables.

Uptake
The data that is visualised in the chart is that which is tabulated under the "Data" tab. The tables do not include the rolling average metric (where the metric is included).

1631316012904.png

Last edited:
It’ll come down to a weekly booster before long. Soon they’ll recommend a port so they don’t have to stick you so many times.

Cracks me up how Sleepy Joe has the vaccinated scared the death of the unvaccinated. If the vaccine works then what’s to be afraid of? This Chinese bio weapon we bought and paid for is just another wedge the left can use to divide us even more.

Yep. Doesn’t prevent you getting the virus...doesn’t prevent you transmitting the virus to others...just (supposedly) eases YOUR symptoms...but they’ll move Heaven and earth to force it on you...for your own good, of course!

The true definition of fascism. "I can't force you to take one of my handler's (big pharma) products, so I'm gonna do an end-around and issue an executive order (which are not authorized anywhere in the Constitution) to benefit big pharma and my other handler's desire to control all you sheeple".

If all the republican governors and others who are claiming to file lawsuits don't shut this overreaching stupidity down, this may be the tipping point to much uglier outcomes.

Puffing out his wrinkled little chest and stammering through a threat...and actually hitching his Depend up and enforcing his threat...are two very different animals...

Gary, you are a smart man. Do you honestly believe that getting the vaccine is BETTER than getting Covid and building natural immunity? Honest/sincere question. I believe that natural immunity is better (in all aspects) than an artificial one.

A young lady we know from Florida lost her brother to Covid last week. He had been vaccinated. Apparently the vax only works if you survive too...

Back