Regarding Covid

I DO see people DYing of COvid. I don't CLAIM 100%. go BUY you DEWORMER.

JESUS you are not open to ANYTHING. The RESEARCH on IVERMECTIM is very limited, wonder WHY

typed so you can understand

Never CLAIMED to be an authority. Anything i say YOU will GUN down. Your mind is closed.

carry on.

Anything i say YOU will GUN down. Your mind is closed.

carry on.

I’d say we suffer the same malady...

As to the limited research on ivermectin....it’s not a money-maker for the pharmaceutical industry. They’re not going to research it!

Dude I am open-minded. Will I believe everything I read or see on the internet, nope. I'm surrounded by a lot of very smart people at work. They read through all of the ivermectin stuff and none of it has proven accurate. Do I think it may have worked or appeared to work in some cases, yes. Will it be the smoking gun, no.

I understand your view on not getting the vaccine. You seem to spread misinformation in order to justify your decision. Be aware that you living in a rural area and only gathering your info from the internet is short-sighted. Take a field trip to a hospital and see what's happening. Social media can and will distort the facts of what's going on.

let's bury the hatchet. I will use softer language instead of BS.......maybe unsubstantiated.

I won't twist your words so please don't add any to mine.

So your Covid survival rate is 100%? Sounds like you’re the “authority”.

I seem to recall your saying you were seeing people die “every day”....maybe y’all should try ivermectin/hydroxychloroquine....since what you’re doing ain’t working.
What about the high dose vitamins like the video said? I'd expect at least as much from a hospital.

Dude I am open-minded. Will I believe everything I read or see on the internet, nope. I'm surrounded by a lot of very smart people at work. They read through all of the ivermectin stuff and none of it has proven accurate. Do I think it may have worked or appeared to work in some cases, yes. Will it be the smoking gun, no.

I understand your view on not getting the vaccine. You seem to spread misinformation in order to justify your decision. Be aware that you living in a rural area and only gathering your info from the internet is short-sighted. Take a field trip to a hospital and see what's happening. Social media can and will distort the facts of what's going on.

let's bury the hatchet. I will use softer language instead of BS.......maybe unsubstantiated.

I won't twist your words so please don't add any to mine.
FYI,

I hold the same view that ivermectin has been purposely subverted for-profit and dark agendas, at the cost of millions of lives. My best friend from HS is a great MD, and I have another good friend who is a licensed MD in US and Canada. She was voted best internist in Saskatchewan, and has been put in charge of covid response for Regina, the 2nd largest city in the province. I hear about what's going on... she said they had two outbreaks in nursing homes, close to 100 people in total, all were 100% vaxxed.

also the Rolling Stone just p[ublished a completely falsified hit piece on Ivermectin that was picked up by the mainstream media without a single phone call to the hospital. People like you, that think you know so much, are somehow able to dismiss the huge red flags systemically, that there is something very off going on here. The Lancet published two completely falsified papers. Fauci got caught lying in his emails, presenting his "opinions" as facts before the American people. and the multiple meta-analysis studies showing the effectiveness of Ivermectin.

Conclusions:
Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified.

are you completely unaware of the corruption and influence of big pharma on the medical system, regulatory capture and the revolving door?

How do you ignore all the evidence. The thing about tree guys is that we live or die by our common sense and gut instincts. I would expect the tree bretheren to have sense enough to see the truth that is right in front of our eyes.

So just reopen the country and let the people who decided to be unsafe go about business at their own risk. It was their choice, right?

I do not agree with the part where you say, "people who decided to be unsafe". The rest I do agree with. You're trying to bait me into an argument. Ha! Crack me up.
I was saying it in the terms they were basically using in the above video, as it came across to me.

images

McCullough reads like a nutcase to me. I haven't dug deeply enough to decide if he's vaccinated or not but it wouldn't surprise me if he is but he still carries on like he does not believe in vax. While I read that article I had three pop-ups desperately urging me to donate money to his cause because he's being censored by major social medias. He seems to think there's a conspiracy. I think he is a nut case.

He's actually the most published author on the subject of covid. Here he states his credentials.

While watching a vid, click on the three little dots in the upper right corner. A menu will drop down. Click on playback speed. You can speed it up or slow it down.

From Rand Paul

Aug 4, 2021
Resist.

They can’t arrest us all. They can’t keep all your kids home from school. They can’t keep every government building closed – although I’ve got a long list of ones they should.

We don’t have to accept the mandates, lockdowns, and harmful policies of the petty tyrants and feckless bureaucrats. We can simply say no, not again.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi — you will not arrest or stop me or anyone on my staff from doing our jobs. We have all either had COVID, had the vaccine, or been offered the vaccine. We will make our own health choices. We will not show you a passport, we will not wear a mask, we will not be forced into random screening and testing so you can continue your drunk with power rein over the Capitol.

President Biden — we will not accept your agencies’ mandates or your reported moves toward a lockdown. No one should follow the CDC’s anti-science mask mandates. And if you want to shutdown federal agencies again — some of which aren’t even back to work fully — I will stop every bill coming through the Senate with an amendment to cut their funding if they don’t come to work.

No more.

Local bureaucrats and union bosses — we will not allow you to do more harm to our children again this year. Children are not at any more risk from COVID than they are for the seasonal flu. Every adult who works in schools has either had the vaccine or had their chance to. There is no reason for mask mandates, part time schools, or any lockdown measures.

Children are falling behind in school, and are being harmed physically and psychologically by the tactics you have used to keep them from the classroom last year. We won’t allow it again.

If a school system attempts to keep the children from full-time, in-person school, I will hold up every bill with two amendments. One to defund them, and another to allow parents the choice of where the money goes for their child’s education.

Do I sound fed up to you? That’s because I am.

I’m not a career politician. I’ve practiced medicine for 33 years. I graduated from Duke Medical School, worked in emergency rooms, studied immunology and virology, and ultimately chose to become a surgeon.

I have been telling everyone for a year now that Dr. Anthony Fauci and other public health officials were NOT following science, and I’ve been proven right time and time again.

But I’m not the only one who is fed up. I can’t go anywhere these days — from work, to events, to airports and Ubers, restaurants and stores, without people coming up to me thanking me for standing up for them.

For standing up for actual science. For standing up for freedom. For standing against mandates, lockdowns, and bureaucratic power grabs.

I think the tide has turned, and more and more people are willing to stand up. I see stories from across the country of parents standing up to teacher unions and school boards.

I see members of Congress refusing to comply with Petty Tyrant Pelosi.

We are at a moment of truth and a crossroads. Will we allow these people to use fear and propaganda to do further harm to our society, economy, and children?

Or will we stand together and say, absolutely not. Not this time. I choose freedom.

Fauci gets caught lying. Now any government with even a tiny little bit of integrity would fire him immediately and start a criminal investigation. My prediction... nothing will happen ZERO he's going to walk the way Busha and Cheyney did after they lied about Iraq, killed 600,000 civilians, and spent 2.4 trillion dollars:

Back