Regarding Covid

That's literally what it's going to become in places. We'll help you as much as we can, but then they are going to have to triage the non vaccinated.

So you’d kill an unvaxxed person to make room for your loved one? You’d make sure, I assume, that you weren’t killing one of those vaccinated folk who wound up in the hospital with Covid?

First in, first out. If someone didn't care enough to handle their health when they do everything but drive to your house to give you a shot, why should I care? Doesn't even have to be anyone I know.

Honestly, i would likely just go start ripping out tubes like i was starting a lawn mower, that's enough for me. I know it sounds extreme, but honestly that would be my possible reaction to that kinda situation. If you bet that you could just get covid and be fine, that's your bet. Same as if you thought driving while messed up is kewl, doing 200 on a bike, shooting up drugs, etc. If all your neighbors were going against known medical facts and shooting up all sorts of drugs and filling the er and icu up, and there you are bringing your son or daughter to try to save her life, are you just gonna sit there and say that's how the cookie crumbles? Lol you would turn that hospital into a horror movie

To begin with, taking a a stance against this vaccine is far from driving while impaired. It’s not like folks are declining the vax and licking the fruit bats just to have a Covid high...

Luckily, none of us might ever need hospital care, doing tree work and all.

We don't need resources available.

We need burnt out hospital staff trying to also take care of non-covid and covid alike.

A great population reducing conspiracy.

My friend is spending too long alone, with Newsmax in the background. He explained the conspiracy. 40% get to live, in the end... it's the UN Agenda or Amendment or Something 23.

If you don’t believe the global elites want to reduce earth’s population, you’ve been under a rock. Look at the Georgia Guidestones. Some rich guy who had more money than sense left a fortune to put up some granite slabs with his sick ideology engraved in it. The first idea was to maintain earth’s population at 500M. That’s a reduction of ~95%. Who, exactly, gets to choose who is killed off to make room for the “chosen”?

But it's coming to that. When they run out of beds we are living in a 3rd world country at that point. Honestly most of them handle it better than we are, begging the "conservative" party to get vaccinated while the rest of the world dies with no way of stopping it. They aren't screaming for horse dewormer. The rest of the world would slit our throats if they could to have the vaccines we do, medical care we do (not the best but pretty good if you got money or insurance), and the tons of other things being the richest country on earth allows us to take for granted. The hospitals have been going in and out of triage in the richest country in the world. People are literally dying because they can't even get access to medical attention, turning normally uncomfortable situations like heat stroke, car wrecks, or a small heart attacks into deadly situations. You know, the things that make them shithole countries and all.

If you don’t believe the global elites want to reduce earth’s population, you’ve been under a rock. Look at the Georgia Guidestones. Some rich guy who had more money than sense left a fortune to put up some granite slabs with his sick ideology engraved in it. The first idea was to maintain earth’s population at 500M. That’s a reduction of ~95%. Who, exactly, gets to choose who is killed off to make room for the “chosen”?

One minute it’s a harmless virus that only kills a tiny fraction of the population, now it’s a plan by the global elite to reduce the human race to 5% of its current number.

Make your mind up.

The unwavering faith of some here that the gubbermint, pharmaceutical industry, (with help from the Media) knows what is best for you is inspirational!

I'd rather do that than believing in Daniel Murphy.

One minute it’s a harmless virus that only kills a tiny fraction of the population, now it’s a plan by the global elite to reduce the human race to 5% of its current number.

Make your mind up.
My mind has been made up from the get-go. I’ll take my chances with Covid.

Maybe the Georgia Guidestones aren’t real either...

We won’t know for years just what all the vaccine does. We already know that Covid has a 99% survivability rate.

Google Georgia Guidestones, Mick. They are real. There are sick dogs who actually believe that trash. To reduce earth’s population by 95% will require more than handing out condoms and offering to murder folks’ unborn/unwanted children.

Back