Regarding Covid

Don't know what you're talking about. There's ~7,800,000,000 people in the world. If .01% have a common interest, that's still millions of people. Are millions of people significant? Not in the context of 7,800,000,000

Well, Biden claimed a few weeks ago that America had 350,000,000 vaccinated folk....that’s over 100% participation.

Oh, I watched part of that clip. I was unclear on what the relationship was to the original. I thought it might have been a continuation, but it looks like the same thing with a different accent, and maybe a little worse. You should watch the British original. It was a good series.

So I watched the film, again, so what?
You think something like that coming out in 2020 was purely coincidental? I’m quite confident you agree with John Cusack’s character. I’d have dragged him out back and put two in his head and left him for the buzzards. If he gets to decide that my daughters can’t have kids...I can decide to eliminate HIM from the population that he claims needs reducing to start with.

You and yours aren’t going to take it, so why are you worried about us dimwits?

You will inherit the earth, as long as you can get along with the populations of the third world who haven’t taken it.

I didn’t call you a dimwit. That’s your own allegation. I simply won’t take the vaccine. I’d rather trust natural immunity. If your stance is “right”, me and mine will die horrible deaths whilst y’all all line on in infamy, so what’s your issue with my refusal to take the vax?

I have no problem with you not taking the vax. I’m sure you’ll all be fine.

You are absolutely within your rights to opt out.

Its the global elite plotting to reduce the earths population bit that has piqued my interest, I wonder how someone like you (culturally very différent from me with many opposing viewpoints but clearly not unintelligent) can find himself falling for such idiocy.
I mean you’ve always been crazy against various groups, you know, liberals, commies BLM etc.
But this is a real leap into Narnia that comes out of the blue, you’ve never mentioned it before.
How long have you thought this?

You mean they take them out back and shoot them?

I can't prove that is not the case, but unfortrunately I spend a lot of time in and around hospitals, and I've never witnessed it, myself.

Let me get this straight. It kind of sounds like you are saying that since the unvaccinated folks that are going to the hospital because they are desperate and don't want to die...maybe they should NOT go to the hospital since it doesn't seem the hospitals are saving them?

Maybe unvaxxed folks should just stay home and ride it out?...and build up their natural immunity at home...instead of going to the hospital to get oxygen that their cells need to try to stay alive?

I am getting confused about whether folks that are unvaccinated should go to the hospital or not. I am being serious. If covid is not really a threat, why are they going to the hospital?

If unvaccinated folks think there is not a serious enough problem to get a vaccine...if they think their natural immunity will be enough to protect them...since you say 99% of them should be able to survive Covid...then why are they even going to the hospital? Something is not computing for me. If they just stay home and get better on their own...since their personal immune systems are supposed to be good enough...by staying home they let those folks that feel they actually trust the doctor and med folks to help them have the beds in the hospitals to try to survive this innocuous virus.

My brain is spinning because I can't figure out why those that don't believe in the vaccine decide to go to the hospital. I think that deep at the bottom of a lot of these bizarre decisions is a lot of EGO and folks are so conflicted they have lost sight of logic.

Treesmith, Blacksmith, CursedVoyce, Mellow, Nutball (I think he is also on the "no-vax for me")...if you or your loved ones get Covid and decompensate to the point where you need hospital treatment to stay alive...are you and your loved ones just going to tough it out at home?

I looked at the scheming doctors video...seems some of them want to define "recovered" and "still healing" differently...the semantical difference on whether to consider them "covid patients" once they are out of the woods as far as dying goes. I imagine some of those "recovered" patients that are still in the hospital are dealing with after-effects of pneumonia, intubation, dialysis, etc. that going thru the covid tx entails. John NoBivy could address that better.

The bottom line for me is that they are frustrated by the number of unvaccinated folks they are having to treat. They can't use a real 2x4 to get their attention so they are using words.

Anyway, I am pretty much getting over all the back and forth...still have Murphy on ignore and I will start being part of this thread less. Y'all got a right to do what you want...just hope it is not endangering your own peeps or other innocent folks.

Treesmith, Blacksmith, CursedVoyce, Mellow, Nutball (I think he is also on the "no-vax for me")...if you or your loved ones get Covid and decompensate to the point where you need hospital treatment to stay alive...are you and your loved ones just going to tough it out at home?
I'd have to research some independent studies on the best treatments and be sure that the hospital follow those methods according to the patient's wishes. Family members would need to be present to help ensure they are providing the treatment we want. It's sad, but I have little confidence in gov and healthcare. They have lost the trust of many by their own fault. I shouldn't have to tell someone how to do their job, but I feel it is the only way now unless I come across one of the good doctors.

By good doctors, I mean ones that go by their own experience and research, and not solely by what others tell them, also having a knack for what they do. I have my own natural talents and skills, but some things are a chore for me to learn as I just don't pick up on them well. A person can learn health care, but it doesn't mean they are good at it, or able to think outside the box.

I also believe God is in control. This life on earth is not paradise, so if I live longer, fine, if not, I would have died eventually. I just need to make sure my soul is worthy of eternal life at all times.

Back