Regarding Covid

edit., since 2009.

you can't go there period since covid except by plane. and you need to wear a mask on the plane.

Kevin is correct, Jim. Over a decade now, US passport required to travel to Canada from the states. I know for sure because that is why I possess a passport.

Well, in 2014 we crossed at a very small border installation in northern Idaho. Passport required...or a whole pile of substitute documentation that made applying for a passport seem simple.

Of course, we all know Montana doesn't get most of the memos...:D.

My bud had been using an expired passport til covid. They used to ask him when he was going to get it renewed. Soon, he would tell them. I was going over with just a drivers license after they required an enhanced license. Brought birth certificate along with bills, statements, insurance. They never really wanted to see all that.

to clarify, its the last place in the world I would choose to go but I guess its my inlaws version of fun. Im all in.

still have to mask on the plane tho.

So even though you’ve jumped through their hoops and gotten the vaccine you STILL have to wear the mask??? Anyone up for a good game of Mother-May-I? Simon Says?

Ha! Not wearing a mask is a privilege now? I just figured if you got the vax, the “sky-is-falling” boys would let you fly without a mask!

So you get the vax to protect yourself...then don mask, gloves and hazmat suit to protect everyone else? Can we demand that ugly folk wear bags on their heads, just for our comfort?

Last edited:
Before that, the latest answer was yes. Just ask Fauci. He’ll have an answer...and likely a different one tomorrow.

how could they know? only time will tell. likewise its impossible to predict how long antibodies or the vaccine will be effective.

That is the part Scott doesn't get.
That we are figuring this out as we go along.

Frankie gets that, he just thinks everything we figure out is a new way to GET him.

Back