Regarding Covid

Exactly what they need. Bunch of nosy coppers. Too dangerous to chase criminals. Far safer to check mask compliance in a church and write a few citations garnering money for the town...six cops....WHOO!!....musta been a scary crowd of parishioners....

Can you make up your mind.
When they kneel on the necks of blacks, they are heroes, doing their jobs.

Now they are whimps all of a sudden.

They were called to deal with George Floyd passing a counterfeit $20 bill. I’m fairly certain no one called them to check parishioners for mask compliance. I’m sorry (to all the People for the Ethical Treatment of Criminals) that the cops didn’t give Georgie a stick of gum, some stickers and a prize for his model behavior.

No. They should have hog tied him so he couldn't squirm around, taken him to the cop shop, and let the legal system deal with him. Not kneel on his neck for 9 minutes waiting for what? Him to stop resisting? He looked pretty subdued lying there. Cops should be trained to use the least force necessary. Scumbag or not.

Have read that there was only 1 cop (Calgary Police Service) in that Artur Pawlowski church video. The rest of that ensemble were bylaw officers, and 1 Alberta Health official.
Out! Get out! Nazis!

One thing of note is they have changed the way they are reporting to Infection Mortality Rate from decimals to the number of deaths per million. For reporters and the like whom are not likely to do the calculation, it would probably just be passed over rather than doing the calculation to see how it compares to previous reports.
For example, for the “best current estimate” in the 0-19 year age group, the September reporting was an IFR of 0.00003, to now reporting it for ages 0-17 at 20 per million infections. I figured there was a method for their madness, so I calculated the updated IFR at 0.00002 which is less than it was previously. Maybe that is their way of trying to hide that it is now lower than they thought previously??? Especially since the push is on to vaccinate children, they certainly wouldn’t want it to look any lower would they 😉. I’m not sure why they have changed the reporting age cutoff from age 0-19 to 0-17 now.

California Begins "Vaccine Passport" Requirements On April 15th

According to the California Department of Public Health, people will be required to get a COVID-19 test or show proof of being fully vaccinated to attend an indoor reception, meeting, or conference beginning April 15.

If you search for an understanding of what a Vaccine Passport is, you’ll find that it essentially means it is an electronic method of quickly conveying vaccine status, or COVID test status, to gain entry into a venue, airplane, country, etc. In my last email to you I shared how Republican Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has expressly OUTLAWED vaccine passports, while today, Democrat California has just begun the rollout of vaccine passports, without calling them that, yet.

Being REQUIRED to PROVE vaccination status or COVID test status in order to gain entry into anything is, by definition, a “passport.”

Like showing your ID to prove you are 21 or over to get into a bar. That could be called a “passport.”

In many ways this should not surprise anyone in the medical freedom movement: schools have been requiring "proof of vaccine status" for many, many decades. It's just that now the Deep State wants adults to prove it too - they always start with the children - the voiceless - first.

If you care about your freedom and have been following this Global False Flag called COVID-19 you know that this is only the beginning. It does take time to roll these things out, you know. But make no mistake, with today’s announcement by the California Department of Public Health that vaccine status or COVID test status MUST BE PRESENTED prior to entry into certain venues, we know that more is going to come our way: all public and private places, including schools, colleges, grocery stores, department stores, etc. And air travel, of course. And then public transportation, etc. At some point they will try to make this “easier” for the population to “comply” and California will announce a vaccine passport program of some sort.

Of course I will be closely following what happens here in California since I live in Los Angeles. I don’t need to move quite yet, and when I do move, I want to move to a state and area that works best for me, and my freedom.

Of all the things to keep your eye on - to pay attention to - pay attention to the vaccine passport stuff. This is the TRUE EVIL and the entire purpose of launching the COVID FALSE FLAG in the first place: the 24/7 tracking of every human on the planet to ensure forced compliance with the Deep State's plans to permanently muzzle and force vaccinate us. PROBLEM > REACTION > SOLUTION. We are now in the “solution” phase of the satanic plan.

Larry Cook

DB67DF78-FF8C-4C6F-8EE7-01A42D4B1D94.jpeg ... NO OPTION given for someone who has actually HAD cervesza-bug and has antibodies/is immune. That lets ya KNOW right there that this has nothing to do with health

Last edited:
I’m certain you haven’t had anything similar in Norway since .... hmmm WW2 ?

Back