Regarding Covid

Yeppers , Seems that poor sob got the short end of the stick no matter how you try and spin it. Those legs didn’t look too good

this syndrome is a rare thing with A LOT of meds. Read all the fine print on other shit. Making it about a covid19 vaccine is just down right ignorant, but carry on..........if the shoe fits wear it
So if the Covid vaccine DID cause it...no biggie? Last year they made death all about Covid, though folks have been dying with regularity for several centuries now....

Just saying...if the vaccine caused that, it should be noted.

Do you think it wont be?
I read all the pamphlets that come with any script I get...if you thought you might get any of the listed side effects you'd never take even an aspirin ever again.
Play the odds, just like getting in your car in the morning

Stephen johnson's syndrome is caused by everything, just saying. Throwing mis information out there for a RARE link is hogwash.

whaT EV'S though.......live in fear you bitches

Dude ... I just posted the link showing the adverse reaction that man experienced after taking the vaccine that’s all, not really interested in your assessment of the situation as you see it and frankly your reaction to this link is that of someone experiencing severe cognitive dissonance. Kinda like this guy ...

Stephen johnson's syndrome is caused by everything, just saying. Throwing mis information out there for a RARE link is hogwash.

whaT EV'S though.......live in fear you bitches
Ha! Who’s living in fear? I haven’t tried to avoid Covid since day one. I have felt like since the beginning of this political drama that we should have faced it and been done with it.

Frankie...for real?
The one expert we have here whos been at the coalface of Covid for months and you want to dismiss his input in favour of shit you dig up on the internet. Why dont you acknowledge his input at all?
Ahhh, I see the pattern.
Jon, COVID
Stig, tree work
Magnus, saw mechanics

You are the only expert, I get it now.

Frankie...for real?
The one expert we have here whos been at the coalface of Covid for months and you want to dismiss his input in favour of shit you dig up on the internet. Why dont you acknowledge his input at all?
Ahhh, I see the pattern.
Jon, COVID
Stig, tree work
Magnus, saw mechanics

You are the only expert, I get it now.
For real 😳 Some of us can see the pattern too. Attacking someone personally for a post that’s relevant to the thread speaks volumes as to the intolerance/ignorance of that individual doing so. You don’t have to be “an expert” to grasp that , simple common sense prevails , although that seems to be in short supply lately with some. Sayonara

Don't get me wrong me, I'll check out all angles, it's healthy to do so, but the one that holds the most water, is the guy actually IN a hospital treating actual patients, day after day
...and the guy IN a forest felling actual trees, day after day
...and the guy WITH an actual business mending saws, day after day

Not to dismiss your skill in modding saws to cut at super fast speeds with fuel efficiency, you've posted enough videos...good on ya.

You are as dismissive of Jon's actual testimony as you accuse us of your actual internet reseach, works both ways.

This guy is a professional pro-vax scinetist and researcher who is sounding a huge warning about the risk of using these vaxxines in the middle of a pandemic. He thinks the vaxxines should be reserved for those with weak immune systems, but using it throughout the entire population is a huge blunder with disastrous consequences. Basically, because the vaxx doesn't prevent infection, the use of widespread vaxxines will end up causing mutations, which we are now seeing that the new variants are much more infectious.

... The 64000 question I have here is why the “push” for vaccination, vaccine passports and now here in NY the excelsior pass which requires proof of vaccination(and likely rolling proof) to move around as a free individual when someone may have already had the covid-19 and developed antibodies/defense from their natural immunity? In other words IF this were ONLY about health then where is the option of presenting natural immunity via bloodwork / test ? It appears that this is NOT an option , only proof of the “vaxx” is accepted ... Why? Furthermore why should an individual who already has gotten C-19 and has immunity now get/be blackmailed/coerced into taking a “vaccine” when natural immunity is FAR superior to what a vaccine can give? This is proof enough from my perspective to confirm what’s been said all along - this is not about a virus. I welcome any “experts/loudmouths” here to dissect this argument and offer an answer ... I’ll wait

Last edited:
Back