Regarding Covid

Not coming to a neighborhood like mine, because the little town I live near isn’t buying it. The bank (per higher ups, in the main branch), requires a mask to enter. The employees themselves are quite sick of the nonsense and pull theirs up when a customer walks in. Other than the bank, no one in town is bothering.
Nice,
when you need a mask to enter into a restaurant then can take it off immediately when you sit down for the whole time of your meal, you gotta wonder how much sense that really makes and then wonder if the whole point of mask-wearing is to get the sheeple trained to obey stupid orders from the government.

Yeppers ... Not about a virus at all , all about control baby, control. This should be apparent to those possessing sufficient discernment, the ones who simply “don’t get it” are unfortunately a lost cause. NO amount of truth , evidence or facts will help them now, they are simply de-moralized past the point of no return. One has to take a step back and wonder when in recent history has a “medicine” included a registration card , serial number and media, govt , pharma and “science” sponsorship? (Or free donuts for that matter). Do not believe for a second that you will not end up as a pincushion when all is said and done as I’m hearing yearly (or perhaps much more frequently) jabs as the virus “mutates”. Absurd .
Besides , the FDA classifies this so-called vaccine as an “investigational/experimental product” , somehow this wording leaves much to be desired from my perspective ... https://www.fda.gov/media/144412/download ... page 2 , end of paragraph 2 ... so exactly what is an “investigational vaccine” then? Well , here’s a screenshot from the cat dog cat ... 697EE339-83D7-43FF-8AEC-0248E3E80767.png

Last edited:
exactly... Stig's constant nastiness has soured this forum. He's got a lot of positive things to offer on many levels but the negativity has been getting old. I've tried to disengage and ignore him for the most part because I didn't want to further contribute to the negativity here. I think Carl was trying to politely say the same thing.

You know, Daniel, coming from someone who has at least 3 times been yukking it up over the fact that I have leukemia, this sounds a bit like whining.

What Carl said was that since you seem to have this sick need to constantly be in the spotlight, I only help you feed it, when I engage with you.
He is right about that, but someone needs to put up a counter to all the crazyness, you post, be it treework or antivaxxer or Lizard people related.

If anything has soured this forum, it is you and Frankie and your constant carpetbombing of us all with " The truth about how the jewish cabal, Bill Gates, Pfizer and, let us not forget, the lizard people are out to get us all."

You still haven't told me at which treeforum you are a welcome and loved member, BTW.

Last edited:
Vandana Shiva on the Taking Down of Bill Gates’s Empires - LewRockwell

If this were a dystopian novel it could be titled “Go where the covid takes you” It is now completely evident: it is the covid that decides our lives, that dictates the political line of government on a planetary scale , that poses itself as the ultimate truth of every action of our existences , of our political and socio-economic lives! It should be clear to all by now : the covid is simply an alibi , the tool used by the new “therapeutic capitalism” to strengthen its grip over all humanity. The covid is used to overcome any possible social or political organization of dissent and to reorganize the balance of power and social organization on a authoritarian basis. What we have all been experiencing for months is protective totalitarianism : it takes away all freedom but says to do it for our own good. It does so through the basic principle of the foundation of liberalism , the security paradigm which governs the crisis, with the crisis and through the crisis. A crisis which was first of an economic nature , then a terrorist nature, then of a climate nature and finally a health nature. In the crisis the key concept of liberalism develops that in order to gain security one must renounce freedom because freedom prevents the guarantee of security. We now (worldwide) live with the permanent “emergency regime” that transforms the socio-political unacceptable into the socio-political inevitable ........

You know, Frankie, it is considered REALLY low to post someone elses words and try to make us believe, they are yours.
As if we weren't smart enough to see through that right away.

Kind of in the same class as your constant posting via Google translate, to make us think you are multi linguistic.

Last time you did that to me, I posted a complete nonsense sentense in German, just for the fun of imagining you trying to decode that via Google.
You didn't even catch on.

No wonder they don't want you on any other forums.

You know, Frankie, it is considered REALLY low to post someone elses words and try to make us believe, they are yours.
As if we weren't smart enough to see through that right away.

Kind of in the same class as your constant posting via Google translate, to make us think you are multi linguistic.

Last time you did that to me, I posted a complete nonsense sentense in German, just for the fun of imagining you trying to decode that via Google.
You didn't even catch on.

No wonder they don't want you on any other forums.
can you just let it go... your constant berating of so many of his posts is much worse for the forum than the posts themselves. Do you really feel so much of the need to make this man wrong. He has a point of view. You have a point of view. And there is little REAL PROOF that one is better than the other.

At least I use quotation marks, when I use someone elses words.

Now, should I go and find a fine Shakespeare quote that proves my point, and try to pass it off as my own?

Or Tennyson, maybe: "Theirs not to wonder why, theirs just to take the vaccine and die".

If you can't see that doing that disqualifies Frankie from any kind of sane discussion, just like introducing the Lizard people here does you, there is no hope for you, either.

I'm still waiting to hear about that tree forum BTW.

Now, why don't you counter this with yet another ha-ha post about me having leukemia.
Show some style.

At least I use quotation marks, when I use someone elses words.

Now, should I go and find a fine Shakespeare quote that proves my point, and try to pass it off as my own?

Or Tennyson, maybe: "Theirs not to wonder why, theirs just to take the vaccine and die".

If you can't see that doing that disqualifies Frankie from any kind of sane discussion, just like introducing the Lizard people here does you, there is no hope for you, either.

I'm still waiting to hear about that tree forum BTW.

Now, why don't you counter this with yet another ha-ha post about me having leukemia.
Show some style.
Plenty that Frankie posts rubs me wrong, but I also have followed a lot of his links to find great information. Others I just can't take for 10 seconds. But he's here. It's not up to you to judge whether he "deserves" to be here or to "disqualify" him. You have no problem putting words in my mouth over and over and over again. Does that disqualify you? I honestly think that fall down the stairs has affected your mind and the way you post here with so much judgment and negativity. Can you take a look at that? Ask yourself if it really serves you or the community here.

Right on, Daniel.
You used the "fall down the stairs" instead of my Leukemia.
That is really showing some class.

Not showing much of a sense of history, though.

I was on your ass about your sloppy saw work LONG before the staircase got the better of me.
Burnham didn't fall down any stairs.

Tell me which words, I have put in your mouth.
Didn't you post a video by David Icke, true believer of the Lizard people, called the truth of Covid?
Doesn't that make you the one to bring the Lizard people into the discussion and also, doesn't it mean that any sane person should laugh at your posts?

You still haven't answered me about at which Tree forum, they appreciate your genius?

Last edited:
Probably as credible as the phone call whistleblower but a whistleblower all the same...

Bob, unfortunately, the site you linked to has problems loading that article, but it can also be found here:

I guess we'll all find out soon enough.

Especially with all the "new variants" showing up they can extend the lock-downs until the cows come home.

Have you had the latest vaccine, Sir? Show me your papers...
Just gotta have a thick ahead of papers to sift through! “Here it is! Wait...that’s my sneeze permit!...Here it is! Wait...that’s my permit to wear wool socks...” After twenty minutes, they should get the picture...

PUBLISHED MARCH 31, 2021

An Austrian court came to the conclusion that a PCR test is not suitable for determining infectivity. In the specific case, it was about a lawsuit by the FPÖ. At the end of January, she was banned from a meeting in Vienna. The party brought an action against this before the Vienna Administrative Court. That proved her right. The judges exercised massive criticism of the corona policy of the Austrian federal government. “Based on the knowledge it is certain that the police will no longer be allowed to ban meetings critical of the government on the basis of these figures,” writes the Internet newspaper “Report 24”. The court came to the conclusion that Vienna's health department, whose information was the basis for the police's ban on the gathering, “did not present any valid and evidence-based statements and findings on the epidemic”.

The court stated literally: "If one proceeds from the definitions of the Minister of Health, 'Case definition Covid-19' from December 23, 2020, then a 'confirmed case' 1) is any person with evidence of SARS-CoV-2-specific nucleic acid ( PCR test, note), regardless of clinical manifestation or 2) every person with detection of SARS-CoV-specific antigen that meets the clinical criteria or 3) every person with detection of SARS-CoV-specific antigen who meets the epidemiological criteria. It therefore does not meet any of the three “confirmed cases” defined by the Minister of Health, the WHO requirements for the term “sick person”. The WHO refuses to rely solely on the PCR test (confirmed case 1). "

According to the report, the court also criticized the health policy data. The judges determined that the corona measures have so far been without any evidence as to their effectiveness. The court decision found that all definitions for counting a corona infection do not correspond to the guidelines of the World Health Organization, as "Report 24" writes: "The anti-gene tests, which are highly error-prone, especially in asymptomatic people, are therefore completely unsuitable, but so are those PCR tests require confirmation by a medical examination. None of this is guaranteed in Austria, which the court has massively criticized. "

The judgment has the reference number VGW-103/048/3227 / 2021-2. Critics of the Corona policy speak of a "groundbreaking decision", a "sensational judgment" and a "resounding slap in the face". The judge's verdict rejects the entire corona policy in Austria, which is based on the PCR test. For Germany, of course, the judgment has no legal significance, but politically its explosive power is enormous.

Back