Regarding Covid

Krispy Kreme donuts , 10c beer , free popcorn , employee payment and yes , even free marijuana if you just roll up your sleeve and take the 💉. Holy murky-ethics Batman! You just have to take a step back and wonder Why are they soooooo interested in getting this “vaccine” into your body. Again, it is your personal choice (at least right now that is) whether or not to accept this. Choose wisely

Do you not find it odd that Krispy Kreme is offering a free donut a day for the rest of the year to everyone presenting a vaccine card? Why would they give profit away?

Do you not find it odd that Krispy Kreme is offering a free donut a day for the rest of the year to everyone presenting a vaccine card? Why would they give profit away?
A free glazed donut yes ... a small token of our appreciation ! sincerely yours , The Cult of jab-0 (COJ for short) ... 7567B489-6D9E-4835-A1E9-284A365B1E5B.jpeg

Yeppers, 2 weeks to flatten the curve has morphed into genuflect before the altar of the cult of jab-0 and upon showing a Certificate Of Vaxx ID ( or COVID for short) we will give you a nice glaze donut! Sadly this is just the beginning

Far out Frankie...get with the times, its called a three day 'Circuit breaker' now.
Those countries who have almost eliminated Covid do 'Circuit Breakers' now when cases spike a bit. Anything from 3 to 6 days...

Haha ... Only a fool twice damned would look at this world and all its majesty and wonder and NOT believe in a creator! In fact the DNA construct of every living being is a code so complex that it dwarfs anything man can create , modern science or not ! You want God to show his face ? Try looking in the mirror sometime jackass , unless of course you believe we “evolved” from apes ... in which case please show us the “missing link” ... I’ll wait , but I do not expect ...
You just showed us that you have been brain washed too. And this one is very deeply anchored.
Suspecting the "official voices" to lie and push some agendas (their own and those of their buyers) is a good approach, I fully agree, but you have to investigate with the same care what you have been feed up with.
Lotta work !

Haha ... Only a fool twice damned would look at this world and all its majesty and wonder and NOT believe in a creator! In fact the DNA construct of every living being is a code so complex that it dwarfs anything man can create , modern science or not ! You want God to show his face ? Try looking in the mirror sometime jackass , unless of course you believe we “evolved” from apes ... in which case please show us the “missing link” ... I’ll wait , but I do not expect a answer from you , as your modus operandi is making snide remarks / ad hominem attacks rather than spirited discussion. Later tater :sleepy2: ... oh , and if you want an education into wtf is really going on try researching the Sumerian clay tablets - you know , the actual writings inscribed in clay from those who lived over 6 thousand years ago!

Just so I'm clear. You're saying that we didn't evolve from Primates?

China Is Making It Harder to Solve the Mystery of Where Covid Began

Robert Redfield, who led the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention during the first year of the pandemic, told CNN in a clip that aired Friday that he thinks the coronavirus originated in a Wuhan lab, reiterating a theory embraced by former president Donald Trump.

That scenario is more likely than any alternative, including that the virus erupted after transferring from animals to humans or in a live-animal market, Redfield said.

You just showed us that you have been brain washed too. And this one is very deeply anchored.
Suspecting the "official voices" to lie and push some agendas (their own and those of their buyers) is a good approach, I fully agree, but you have to investigate with the same care what you have been feed up with.
Lotta work !
When you realize that perception is based on information received , tempered with that particular individuals’ discernment , intellect and wisdom, and that TPTB are currently engaged in mass censorship of any diametrically-opposed narrative , whilst the propaganda machine rolls forward full-steam ahead , it doesn’t take a rocket-scientist to ascertain what the end game is. Brainwashed? Perhaps from your perspective, From mine I’d say you’re not Brainwashed enough! Lotta work :rockhard:

Just so I'm clear. You're saying that we didn't evolve from Primates?
Just so I’m on the same page. You’re saying we did evolve from Primates? Surely you must be aware that Dna is the source code for all life, and that theoretically any life form can be created , modified, hybridized, recombined or whatever from said Dna. Perhaps this discussion warrants a new thread eh ?

Last edited:
Man, just when I thought it couldn't get any weirder.

Just so I'm on the same page, are there actually any other forums where they let you in, Frankie?

Far out Frankie...get with the times, its called a three day 'Circuit breaker' now.
Those countries who have almost eliminated Covid do 'Circuit Breakers' now when cases spike a bit. Anything from 3 to 6 days...
Bermy , Coronavirus will never be eliminated, sweetie. It will be with us as long as mankind dwells on this mortal coil ... Just like the common cold ... just ask Dr. Fauci :D

Last edited:
Man, just when I thought it couldn't get any weirder.

Just so I'm on the same page, are there actually any other forums where they let you in, Frankie?
As usual @stig , you are a day late and a buck short . Eff with Frankie day was yesterday not today ... did you get your free glazed donut this morning ? :D

Back