Regarding Covid

Actually, I'm not getting one at all.
My family are and were heathens.
None of us have had a traditional burial with a christ priest and a consecrated grave yard.
We have, at least at far back as my grand folks, donated our dead bodies to the anatomical institute, where those studying to be surgeons, forencic experts etc. work on dead bodies.
My parents went that way and so shall I.

When you are dead, you are dead.
No reason for a lot of praise the lord shit.
Or any other kind of shit for that matter.

Funerals aren’t for you, they’re for the people you leave behind. A way of marking, celebrating and putting a line under your death.
They are important, nearly all the funerals I’ve been to were sad but strangely healing for the rest of us, a chance to confront our mortality and assess the importance of family and friends.

But how many complete assholes like me have you buried?

The last funeral I went to, before I simply stopped going to anything that has anything to do with christianity, there were 300 mourners.
He was a real good friend, but apart from his family, I hadn't met any of them, since I don't do people much.

That set me to thinking about how many would show up for my funeral.
A good guess back then was 7, but since then my parents have died, so they won't show up.

Trust me, for some of us, being donated to science is the better way.

No shit.
When my best friend's mother died, I went with him to the undertaker shop.
She was pretty much a mother to me as well, since my own one didn't work so well.......................that bitch was friggin' crazy!
He had told me beforehand to just keep my mouth shut, so I did.
But seeing how that female funeral planner milked him for money really got to me.

" I think your mother would have liked embossed invitation cards etc.......etc.......etc."

She knew just which buttons to push, to make him eat it all up and pay.

Mick, we see death and what follows very differently.
Wanna just let it lie " and embrace diversity".

I do.
This is not leading up to anything good.

See?! That's economical! You can gather everyone around, drink some beers, and the bottles can go down too. No muss, no fuss.

I’m happy to debate it.
I don’t believe in an afterlife, it doesn’t have to be a religious funeral, but ceremony is important to humans, marriage, death, inaugurations of presidents etc, they are ways of marking change and moving forward.
It is part of the human condition.

Hit me with all your hardass shit if you like, it’s mostly to convince yourself.

I realize this makes me seem stupid in your eyes ...

No Stig, I don't believe you are stupid at all (in fact I admire you for what you know, have figured out and what you've accomplished in your line of work). My point with that response as I implied was that there other options than the antibody treatment that are being successfully used worldwide, but their effectiveness is being buried/denied by the media/govt. who are captured by big pharma (all who profit from their chosen treatment). Hell, I'm living proof that other things do work, and there are too many other studies/fresults like I've posted that do show it. Be well.

As I implied about those captured by big pharma, see these details on the FDA rejecting the Pfizer booster shot approval:

But how many complete assholes like me have you buried?

The last funeral I went to, before I simply stopped going to anything that has anything to do with christianity, there were 300 mourners.
He was a real good friend, but apart from his family, I hadn't met any of them, since I don't do people much.

That set me to thinking about how many would show up for my funeral.
A good guess back then was 7, but since then my parents have died, so they won't show up.

Trust me, for some of us, being donated to science is the better way.

Don’t do people, you say? May have to do with the first sentence there! 😝

Murph will be there to speak at your funeral. He’ll no doubt go into a discourse about how mediocre your felling skills were... 🤣

Last edited:
Stig has had a bad run of health issues/accidents. He may not believe in karma but the law of cause and effect is universal and unarguable. So there are causes to the effects (his bad run). The human mind is incapable of understanding the complexities of all these causes, so many may attribute such things to "bad luck". I don't believe in bad luck. I believe in cause and effect. The moral of the post is "watch your karma out there".

I’m happy to debate it.
I don’t believe in an afterlife, it doesn’t have to be a religious funeral, but ceremony is important to humans, marriage, death, inaugurations of presidents etc, they are ways of marking change and moving forward.
It is part of the human condition.

Hit me with all your hardass shit if you like, it’s mostly to convince yourself.

Hardass.
Since when did following a family tradition become hardass?
Just because I don't want a bunch of drunk mourners turning my death into Finnegan's wake doesn't make me hardass.
I just don't enjoy people much, and I doubt being dead will change that.

Back