Regarding Covid

I don't know any vaccinated people who died. Do you? Anybody on here?

my contractor died March 17, 3 to 4 weeks after his second in late February. He looked like shit the whole time, and called out a bunch of days. dropped dead of heart failure. 61 years old, little overweight, but no known health issues.

mt son's great uncle died 7 days after his second. now he wasn't long for the world at 84, with advanced kidney disease.

my BF from high school almost died 2 weeks after his first Pfizer. Emergency heart operation saved his life. he was over 300 lbs, but had only missed one day of work in 30 years

my buddy called 3 times in a week to report deaths of vaxxed men in their late 50s. all heart issues within 4 weeks of second vaxx.

You vaccinate your farm animals and pets Jim?

As needed, and not nearly as much as we used to.

Certainly would not give several shots a year to an animal. Those ones go down the road or die.

The bottom line is profit and guard against economic loss. Yikes, I know. I sound like a Wallstreet Banker or a CEO.

We stopped the indiscriminate administration of medicines to our animals years ago. A targeted approach is now used. We concentrate on herd health through nutrition and management practices.

The herd is healthier and more productive for it.

An example would be flies. We used to get a lot of flies. For years we would have to spray for flies, administer fly tags, fill cattle rubs with fly chemical. Put out fly killing lick tubs.

Shit, it was expensive. If we had too many flies we would get pink eye outbreaks. It was very costly to treat the outbreaks so we vaccinated everything. Twice a year.

We still had trouble and had to continue with all the preventative measures as well.

We shit canned all of that by bringing back our dung beetles. No dung, no flies.

I do not believe that the indiscriminate administration of a medicine is best practice. For nearly anything.

I read where it is possible that the dousing of this virus with this "vaccine" is putting tremendous pressure on it to evolve and mutate.

Thus prolonging the pandemic.

That tracks pretty well with most everything else we know about the indiscriminate and overuse of medications.
At one time, Ivermectin was considered a wonder drug. Its indiscriminate use and over use has rendered it useless.

One terrible downside to this singlemindedness in regards to the use of the vaccine is that we have not put much work into studying and applying alternatives treatments and preventions.

Any attempt to discuss or implement an alternative method is shouted down as mis information. That is a real travesty. Especially in light of the fact that the miracle vaccine is not proving to have the best efficacy.

IMHO anyway.

Second hand I know of a friends neice who died after the Astra Zeneca vaccine. AZ has a known rare side effect of a particular type of blood clotting issue, the younger you are under 60 the more susceptible. 10 in Australia have died of blood clots after AZ...out of millions of doses.

I agree with minimal medicine necessary Jim. I used to have a dairy herd. Vets used to prescribe antibiotics and steroids for mastitis. Seemed like a reasonable approach. NY state had a program for mastitis prevention. You could pay a hundred or two and a vet would come out and take a sample of milk from each cow that they would test for infection. They would also check your milking system for problems. Amazingly the vet spoke against antibiotics and steroids. He said all the dead bacteria that the antibiotic killed caused a toxic shock. He recommended oxytocin to help them let down their milk and keeping them milked out as often as possible. Good way to ruin a nights sleep. It did work though and I was the first in the area to try it. People could not believe it worked. E Coli would often ruin or kill a cow and this method usually worked miracles.

I am not a pill popper as well. I do think the vaccine is worth the tiny risk involved. If you look at the figures it seems to be pretty obvious.

We all had to get vaccinated to go to public school in this state. Vaccines saved untold numbers of deaths. All vaccines have a risk.

Trump had covid and still got vaccinated. Doesn't it seem he would have the best health advice in the country/world? Maybe he is on the conspiracy? He was using ivermectrin as preventative against his doctors advice. So much for that miracle drug? Funny how most anti-vaxxers are Trump fans yet he got the vaccine.

I do think if hospitals are full and they have to make a choice between a vaxxed or unvaxxed patient the one who cared enough about his health to get vaccinated should get priority. Figures show a huge difference in numbers in unvaccinated in hospital/ICU.

Yup, keep getting those jabs. Maybe one of them will work someday. Maybe.

Now, that sure added a lot to the discussion.
Thanks.

Dick Farrell, Phil Valentine, Marc Bernier and now Bob Enyart. :lol: :lol: :lol:

See, we get some kind of news here in Commieland.

That is some of the stuff they are going to use on me, if I get Covid.
I'm under strict orders NOT to waste time trying to contact my own doctor if I get a fever, but to go straight to the hematologists at the hospital.
They have some emergency procedures for those of us with severely compromised immune systems.

I have been called in for the 3rd shot, but have to wait till 4 weeks after my last chemo treatment, as that messes badly with the vaccine.

The mopnoclonal antibodies are a good treatment if you've contracted it, but sorry, Ivermectin (the River-Blindness drug; don't call it horse de-wormer unless you're talking about the equine stuff at Tractor Supply, and the claims it was causing overdoses has been debunked already) is working even better. See results here:

and in chart here from Johns Hopkins:

1631983969301.png

Full article (w/Oklahoma doctor claiming overdoses debunked) and more on other countries using it here:

I realize this makes me seem stupid in your eyes and of course in those of the internationally recognized Covid expert, Da Murphadite, but I'll stick with what my haematoligist prescribes and not what some treeworker found on the net.

Feel free to carve that on my gravestone if I turn out to be wrong.

Be one Hell of a " famous last words" wouldn't it?

I realize this makes me seem stupid in your eyes and of course in those of the internationally recognized Covid expert, Da Murphadite, but I'll stick with what my haematoligist prescribes and not what some treeworker found on the net.

Feel free to carve that on my gravestone if I turn out to be wrong.

Be one Hell of a " famous last words" wouldn't it?

Need a bigger head stone.

What then are the ones who tell us this is a gigantic plot by the lizard people and the jewish cabal to enslave us all.

Or for that matter, those who listen to that drivel?

Need a bigger head stone.

Actually, I'm not getting one at all.
My family are and were heathens.
None of us have had a traditional burial with a christ priest and a consecrated grave yard.
We have, at least at far back as my grand folks, donated our dead bodies to the anatomical institute, where those studying to be surgeons, forencic experts etc. work on dead bodies.
My parents went that way and so shall I.

When you are dead, you are dead.
No reason for a lot of praise the lord shit.
Or any other kind of shit for that matter.

Back