Regarding Covid

The statement is confusing. Did he NOT get polio as a kid even though he did not get vaccinated?

Then, did he get polio TWICE after the polio era when he was an adult? Has he never had the polio vax? Just trying to parse your description.

That ~600,000 number from the CDC related to Covid deaths is misleading. If you look at their website at the link below, you have to read the fine print in the section above the charts, which states that only less than 6% died from Covid alone, all others had multiple comorbidities (meaning Covid was the only thing that killed less than 6% of the total number):

Comorbidities and other conditions

Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The number of deaths that mention one or more of the conditions indicated is shown for all deaths involving COVID-19 and by age groups. For over 5% of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 4.0 additional conditions or causes per death. For data on deaths involving COVID-19 by time-period, jurisdiction, and other health conditions,

Last edited:
Leave it to Mick to dissect and ruin a good song....

Anyone want to pitch in with me and get Mick a Bucky Covington CD? What do disgruntled, woke folks listen to?

In the meantime, I need to brush up on my wokeness in the hope that one day I might post something that doesn't rankle Mick....

Last edited:
The other day, I went to the grocerystore and forget my mask. I am not strong on the mask-thing and often I have to go back to the car to get it, but usually I remenber it still outside, seeing other peopple. This time, I went in the store with no clue at all. Only half way in my quick purchases, I recall the mandatory mask. After a brief moment of "what to do", continue or exit to get the stupid thing. I decided to finish my purchases, "all naked". None said me a word, though. But what hurt me was that I was the onliest normal human in the area and I fellt weird for that. That's weird !

I went to cycle gear for moto tubes yesterday..... I walked in w a mask on and the guy at the cash box said “you don’t need no mask in her”
I was like ok.... felt weird to take the mask off... but yet there were other people/customers wearing masks still.... I was like are they not vaccinated or? do they have Covid? But then I was like whatever and got a latte from Philz, one cup at a time. SF.

This seems to fit better here...

All you zombies ignore the truth... ignore is the root of ignorance. Fauci knew that the virus was man-made and hid it by falsifying the science. Here's the thing.... you don't need science to figure out that the worst pandemic in the last hundred years from a coronavirus in bats that supposedly started 8 miles away from the only level 4 virology lab in China that was doing research on coronavirus in bats didn't start in a meat market. It came from the lab. It's common sense and was obvious from day one to anyone that had a little.
The truth could only be hidden for so long. And now that that the lie has been exposed, do you re-evaluate your worldview, the trustworthiness of your sources? Or do you just ignore the truth and carry on in your delusional world?
Fauci fabricated the science. The press pushed the lie incessantly, social media banned anyone that said different and you fell for it. THAT'S HOW STUPID YOU ARE!!! And you think you're so smart.

busted

Last edited:
Back