Regarding Covid

I thought if you had the pox vaccine you couldn't get shingles? l the people who have it are very young right now too, so shingles won't be an issue for them for a bit yet

Learn something everyday here, thx. The plants I've been working in lately have all started going mask free with proof of vaccination, which is huge considering the players.

The masks are off here in California.
Barely see them.... supposedly if you’re vaccinated then masks off...

interesting faith in ourselves... although the stress should be lowering.

Bad news, Bodean. With the new Delta variant on the loose talk is going around the globe of lock-downs and masks again. For all our safety, you know?

In the meantime stimulus checks keep American's at home and open borders let illegal migrants take all the jobs.

There's something about these goings on, and all the things that have led up to them in the years previous, that seems mighty fishy to me. But that's just me.

Says the self-identified conspiracy theorist.

Are India, Brazil, et al, in on it?

I'd love to find reliable, hard workers amongst Americans. Olympia is very notoriously bad for employees.
If you want an employee wanting time off all the time for band practice, or an art show, etc, you're set.
The is no such thing as a getting a quick bite in Olympia, outside "fast food".

My friend had one American -Californian crew picking in his orchard. The other crew were legal, h2a Mexican workers. Californians were a pain in the ass, and way less productive. All paid by the pound or bushel.

Last edited:
‘Woke’ really is doing a lot of the heavy lifting on the internet these days.

‘Snowflake’ and ‘safe space’ taking a well earned rest it seems.

Racism has garnered a new awakening as well. Folks had plumb near let it go until all the wokeness revived it.

so much for "SCIENCE"
  • The Lancet and Nature have both promoted the natural origin theory for SARS-CoV-2, and protected the theory by refusing to publish counter arguments and/or publishing scientific statements by individuals with serious conflicts of interest
  • The Lancet’s COVID-19 Commission included Peter Daszak, Ph.D., president of EcoHealth Alliance, a nonprofit organization that collaborated with various universities and organizations on research in China, including the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV). He was recently taken off the Commission due to controversy over his large number of conflicts of interest
  • The Lancet’s COVID-19 Commission also includes Danielle Anderson, an Australian WIV virologist who left Wuhan shortly before the pandemic broke out. Anderson says she “does not believe” the virus is manmade. Anderson’s Commission biography does not mention that she worked at the WIV
  • In January 2021, 14 global experts submitted a letter to The Lancet in which they argued that “the natural origin is not supported by conclusive arguments and that a lab origin cannot be formally discarded.” The submission was rejected with the justification that the topic was “not a priority” for the journal
  • Richard Horton, the editor-in-chief of The Lancet is now being criticized for his long defense and support of the Chinese regime, and is accused of using The Lancet to pursue political causes and stifle scientific debate
More than a year ago, in February 2020, a group of 27 scientists wrote a letter published in The Lancet condemning “conspiracy theories suggesting that COVID-19 does not have a natural origin.”1

Although The Lancet — like other medical journals — requires contributors to disclose financial or personal interests that might be viewed as possible conflicts of interests with their submissions, the 27 authors declared they had “no competing interests.”

June 21, 2021, The Lancet published an addendum admitting that “some readers have questioned the validity of this disclosure, particularly as it relates to one of the authors, Peter Daszak.”2

As a result, The Lancet asked the 27 signers to “re-evaluate” their competing interests and to declare any “financial and nonfinancial relationships that may be relevant to interpreting the content of their manuscript.” So far, Daszak has updated his previous claim of having no competing interests to include a 416-word disclosure statement clarifying that, indeed, he had several conflicts of interest.

First, he is the president of EcoHealth Alliance, a nonprofit organization that receives funding from a “range of U.S. Government funding agencies and non-governmental sources.”

And I was assured by the “experts” that scientific results weren’t controlled by funding.

‘Listen, we really want to speak out about this, but we can’t do it.’ Why can’t we do it? Well, We get all of our funding from NIH, or NIAID, which is run by Dr. Fauci. … And so we can’t say anything like ‘Oh, gain-of-function research might be dangerous, or it might have come from a lab, because we’re going to lose our careers, we’re going to lose our funding, we’re not going to be able to do our work.'”

From MSN and the Washington Post of all places...

Last edited:
Back