O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Ha Stephen, I bought a CT foot ascender and a new throwline with my prize money! They sent me a pile of calendars too, been giving them away to friends, not neglecting to point you out and say, I know this guy...sort of :)

Cool. I am always talking about you as well. We give the calendars to local businesses that we do business with. Parents as well. Each of the kids have to have one :lol:.... Ahhh the joys. Thrills me to no end when I get to share stories of people I know (even through the internet) that make the calendar like you, Deva, Jack.....

Got a couple of these too.
Do you Shembiner Bro? ;)
Best saw biner on the market IMO :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMG_20151016_120900658.jpg
    IMG_20151016_120900658.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20151016_120911405_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20151016_120911405_HDR.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 58
I need one of those. That is dang close to what I drew up to give to a buddy of mine to see if he could make.
Sorry if this is a dumb question but what does O.C.G.D. stand for?

Neat ! I can bend something up like that!

Obsessive compulsive gear disorder is my guess.

I'm racking my brain on what to get with my $40 gift card from treestuff from the geocache, thanks again treestuff.com!

I wish it would fit a MCRS.

Didn't really get climbing time in it yet, to speak of.

Saw hanging is a hang-up. yet to figure out what's best.

Cartool catches stuff, even a crane cable. Maybe anything would. At least if it happens enough you learn to free things without looking. :)

Yup. Think I've been diagnosed with it. Was going through withdrawals so I piggybacked a pair of chaps and Mr. Beranek's book with a coworker's order Friday. Will hopefully be reading it tomorrow night

Fundamentals
I want a bunch more stuff but have to control spending. I have the feeling Pittsburg is gonna cost me some coin

You just purchased The Bible. Expect Enlightenment, via Jerry's own unique down to earth, conversational style.

At some point, you have to get High Climbers... Absolutely one of a kind book and pictures.

Wish I were going to Pitt, expos are always awesome.

Wish I were going to Pitt, expos are always awesome.[/QUOTE]

going to be my first one cory
I CANT WAIT!!!
my head might exploded
Im a tree geek:|:

Found these at MEC.ca for $5.50 CAD each, 30kn steel fixe, should be good for light rigging/speedline. Ordered 10 for the free shipping, should order another 10, didn't realize how many slings I have.
IMG_20151026_140626.jpg

Back