O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Those omni blocks are great, mine is on amsteel as well. The highball never worked well for me. Bounces hard and easy to get stuck. Hope it works better for you!

I got the 10oz ball quite a while ago, it works pretty good for what I do.
I'd rather have the 12oz, the 10oz seems just a bit light for me.
I probably will never get one 'cause I get my stuff at TreeStuff now. :thumbup::D
.....unless of course I win a $500 shopping spree at Sherrill..... :thumbup:;)

Wait long enough and I may let you have this one..... I'm not sure if it's my kind of tool.

Ha! I just really like a steel biner and spliced eye on my rigging lines. At 100 beans... that's a few biners that can be used in other rigging situations but who knows ya might love it.

Oh, but they dropped the price to $80. We'll see. It almost looks like you could use it as a figure 8 type lowering device too.

Bought a storage trailer, might become a saw shop when I move

c710697bd591e8e939005f3afe66e369.jpg

No kidding...... I guess I've just never looked at the right time. Every once in a while I see them come up around here, but that's like once or twice a year.

Yep I see them all the time and I only check Madison, Janesville, and Milwaukee craigslist tools and heavy equipment threads or forums or whatever they're called.

I looked at those as well. I got this 27' trailer about the same price as a 20' container. My issue with the container is I had no way to haul it and would have had to pay them to move it twice as I'll be moving again in the next little while

My replacement splitter showed up. Dealer sent me this pic, I'll have to go get it next week!
309fc509be990e4f3cd7908a32419cfb.jpg

Back