O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Just as I caught up with you, you buy another one.

I can sure see where two would come in handy, which is one reason we haven't sold the Hobbs.

I was thinking you already had a second GRCS, so this would have made a third...my bad, but now think about the options three would present!

Replaced my 8 year old Butterfly harness with a Tree Motion yesterday. I've been coveting this harness for quite some time. Can't wait to swing tomorrow!

Replaced my 8 year old Butterfly harness with a Tree Motion yesterday. I've been coveting this harness for quite some time. Can't wait to swing tomorrow!

I absolutely love my tree motion! It was the best money I ever spent on climbing gear! Make sure you spend the time to dial it in and you will love it!

Some odds and ends stuff that came in on Thursday.....

attachment.php

.....the main reason for the order is the SMC ring on my rope bridge, the rest is all just icing on the cake. :D ;)

Attachments

• IMG_7137 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_7137 - Copy.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 129
Pretty much anything you can think of. Works great on the end of rope and cord, when you cut it off there's never that sticky "tape glue" to deal with. I recently taped up the end of my saw scabbard, too cheap to get a new one.....

Finally got a tank for the truck. It's a 100 gallon tank. After I get the feel for it I'll decide if I want to build a custom tank/tool box setup. If I do, the plan is to convert this tank to a site tank on a skid. 15gpm pump, automatic nozzle. One thing I already figured out is the 12' hose it came with is too short. I figure I'll replace it with 25' hose.

$473 to fill the tank and the truck.

IMG_6609.jpg
IMG_6593.jpg

Back