O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

I sent an old rope bridge in a few months ago and never heard back.
:(

It didn't look near as bad as that hitch cord though!

Been off the chart busy Leon. Actually at work today and yours is on the hit list. Between Wesspur, Ascension Group and this damn "illness" that the doctors can't figure out I am certainly running behind. I do apologize.

Illness's do suck, was down with the flu for a week, then for a week I was good, then had a sinus infection the next week. The colds have been reeking havoc around here this season....Damn tourists:P

Hope you get better soon Dave.

I was ordering a new scabbard and saw this, had to have it. I like the "pound it in by hand" part, plus the price was right.

Attachments

• pocket-wedge1.jpg
    pocket-wedge1.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 49
I've never tried a leg scabbard - I need to, just never get around to it. I kinda don't like the idea, but I'll never know until I give it a shot. I suppose I could masking tape a regular one to my leg, just to see.

I will. I'm gonna LOVE that 'lil wedge, though. All this time I've used this...

Attachments

• climbing wedge.JPG
    climbing wedge.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 42
yesterday, I received in the mail from Wesspur... 300' of samson 3/4", fat cmi 3/4" block, 16'x3/4" sling and a 16'x3/4" whoopie.
Also 200' of 1/2" three strand, rope bag, 1/2" cmi 4" speed block, some eye and eye rigging prusiks.

Just had to update some rigging when a friend that I was working for "bro-deal" looked at my bullrope and asked when I replaced them.
Mine was a tattered loose mess that was handed down to me...so, now I'm fat with rope....

You can see some of the radness that is ocgd here before you.

Attachments

• IMAG1358.jpg
    IMAG1358.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 82
Hmm. I find its either 1/2" or 3/4".... False crotch wood, you want 3/4".
I find I use it quite a bit. Now I have a garbage 3/4" x 100' line....to trash.

Maybe I'm a douche, ask Old Monkey, there is lots of uses for 3/4" line in the land of pine, euc or cypress.
Im looking for a Hobbs now, then one day a chipper.....ha.

Worked a deal with Dave!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362194524574.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362194524574.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 70
Back