O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Nice!

I fly the state's bucket confidently, knowing its been cared for, and not abused. I've heard of Asplundh buckets being used to rig tops. A used bucket would make me concerned. In my market, I wouldn't generally bid bucket wrecking jobs. I wouldn't get many at all.

I can say confidently I know how this bucket has been taking care of. So much so I waited about 10 months for it. I could have bought a clapped out x utility bucket, that had been "refreshed" with cover up paint in the mean time. But like every other one of my trucks, I stake out the one owner, owner operated, original, cared for like one of the family trucks. This one fell on my lap through the power of the treehouse.

I've seen what people do with bucket trucks, that's why I stopped looking at others after I met this one last December.

Good looking truck. Now you are a real tree man!!! :lol:

Haha, no doubt, now when you get the question over the phone "do you have one of those trucks that goes up in the air?" you are qualified even if the side yard is 4 feet wide and the tree is across the creek behind the house!

Don't forget the interior detailing. Got to polish the door jambs and get all the dust out of the dash vents, ya know. More time :D.

P1020309.JPG P1020310.JPG With all the miles of riding trails we are going to be clearing, we decided that hiking with saws is a totally overrated thing.

Honda Foreman 4x4:D

What is the US price for an item like that?
Here it costs a little over 10 grand.

With the Alcoa's on the steers I call it "Party in the front, Business in the back" Like a reverse mullet.

Attachments

• DSC00635.jpg
    DSC00635.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 41
Back