O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

I sure wish we had that kind of buckets here.
It looks way more efficient than what we use.

Just in today:D:D:D
uploadfromtaptalk1349736430814.jpg
These well just plain wore out!
ebe5y3uz.jpg

Don't have a pic, but picked up a new Stihl BR600 today :D Little hand held finally gave out and I convinced Dad to spring the extra cash. Already saved us a good 20 minutes of work today!

I think if I donated my old boots it would be the wesco's that held up reliably for 4 yrs. Two sets of soles and the leather is still good, I debate about having them refrerbished again!

My redwings are allright, plus when I mentioned that the sole had a microscopic slit in it they gave me a brand new pair and mentioned that my old ones would be in a box next to the dumpster...

Basically I bought a new pair of boots, went back to the store 2 weeks later with a friend and got a free pair for walking in the door. My boots were really muddy and I think the saleslady just wanted me to take them off so she wouldnt have to vacuum the whole store. $200 bucks for nothing though!

I can't wear them anymore and they have plenty of life left in them. I paid 300 then another 225 getting them rebuilt. No use for them to just waste away.

My dad and I bought a new trailer yesterday. We had a 7k lb but so but we wanted to get something a little better built so we upgraded to a 10k lb equipment trailer. Here it is this morning before we headed out.

IMG_1341.jpg

Very nice, Mike.

We have a very similar setup with a cronkhite trailer. I am going to be putting two new 8k axles, decking, and paint on it soon. Small Carlton grinder with mini-skid and grapple go almost everywhere with us. Do you prefer the ball over pintle?

Thanks Fred! This is the the setup that goes everyday with me. I am afraid to leave home without it! I really do not have a preference with the ball or pintle. My chipper is a pintle which is towed with my international but the trailer is a ball and that is towed by my 350, but I really cannot notice a significant difference between the 2.

Back