O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

0 hours. That I have never seen. Closest I ever came was a new walker mower years ago. It had half an hour on it.

Cool beans Carlos. Enjoy the adventure back to Mississippi.

Not as cool as Carl but I got some booty!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1344987207141.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1344987207141.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 29
  • uploadfromtaptalk1344987221879.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1344987221879.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 25
I actually bought it a few weeks ago on craigslist and my sister picked it up since it was 4 hours away from me. I just grabbed it on my way to the conference

That's the one. Could have used that instead of my bigger block couple days ago. Just taking real small pieces over a roof. Hardly any clearance. Still used the 1/2" loopie I made, but 3/8ths wiht the pinto would have been a lot less weight.

This was on my door step today. I won it on Ebay from the Buckingham store for $40 something... including shipping. Nothing special, but hey, its new gear.

ebay.jpg

Meatballs that I don't get to eat today. My wife is gone with the kids and I am home alone. I eat leftovers but make meatballs for tomorrow night when they get home.

I won the thimble for $5!

Well, I broke down and bought a pair of CF geckos from Treestuff. A certain big named company whined to ppl so Luke can no longer sell Geckos at the moment, so I ordered a pair before he was out. Saved $100 vs buying from Sherrill. These babies will sit on the shelf for awhile while I use my steins. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345295309.746553.jpg

Back