O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Maybe because you are in..........................................

Milwaukee!

I was surprised I even had a chance on this. What few of these guys are around up here, most sell to a close friend or relative. I never, in the time I have lived up here, been able to be on a deal like this. Hopefully there is one more little item for my stable to come to fruition over the weekend. :D

The Silvey should easily pay for it self once I got the logistics of using it dialed in :D

I plan on replacing some of the stuff that is beyond patina :/:... Probably put the original HD filters and such back on as well.. guess I will keep the stuff I take off for visitation purposes :lol:
The taped safety on the triggers will have to go. :lol:

Looks like you got a good deal there, sort of puts mine to shame.

A client gave me this on wednesday, maybe he thought I overcharged him.:D

He was going to throw it away. He said it starts but runs rough and won't cut.

I can see me losing on this deal but I had to take it.:|:

Attachments

• P9110005.jpg
    P9110005.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 7
  • P9110007.jpg
    P9110007.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 7
Very cool Craig :thumbup:

Steve, I had a client offer me about the same kind of deal in a bucket... It was an older McCulloch. I have a few that run that clients have given me, I just have not had the time to do more fuel lines, carbs and such on what I have already. Maybe if I had a bigger shop :/:

We picked this up today. Got it for $1700. It has a V8 Ford with about 1000hrs. It starts right up and purrs like a kitten. Our test run this morning was the first time I have ever used a chuck and duck. Man can this thing chip. The plan is to keep it as our backup but still take it out and use it for a day or two every other week just to keep the fluids running through it.
View attachment 359 2011-09-18_15-48-58_444.jpg

Attachments

• 2011-09-18_15-47-20_316.jpg
    2011-09-18_15-47-20_316.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 7
I thought it was a pretty good deal too. I guess only time will tell. I am a bit jaded because of past used equipment purchases.

Back