O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Regular syle dumping:
9655fee8.jpg

Near max height dumping:
6d934c78.jpg

Near max reach dumping:
bdc42862.jpg

I ordered one of those new Vertex's last week, and the DMM Pinto Rig and spacer to splice onto a 3/8" loopie for a 1,000lb WLL lightweight sling to keep on my saddle. I've used a biner and pulley in the past but it's just too darn bulky yet so darned handy. The Pinto should be slick.

That's my big spend of the month.

Been running one I got off ebay a couple years back, I love it. I got the biggest screen I could find figuring that would be easiest to see. A spot of white paint on the pintle rings makes it easier to spot so you can center up quicker. The infra red is nice too

works better than having one of the guys stand behind the truck giving nonsensical hand gestures?

Attachments

11.5 KB · Views: 75
I'm not one to hang gear off my saddle but this loopie with the CMI pulley is super handy, with a high WLL. I was tired of the bulkiness, and discovered the new DMM Pinto Rig, so I sprung for it. It seems much more compact, as I was able to loose the jingle and weight of the carabiner. It still has a high WLL combined with the 3/8" tenex loopie. (1,000 lbs)

It's a great addition to my empty saddle.

I bought a Vertex 2 also, very comfy BTW.

Attachments

• DSC00296.jpg
    DSC00296.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC00297.jpg
    DSC00297.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 5
love it. Good combination of hardware and software!

...except you cant clip the rope on at midpoint...you have to run it through. I could get used to that, though.

Na, just a sleek false crotch for lowering limbs/wood.

I was just saying I'm not big on hanging things off my saddle when climbing, but this is small enough after daisy chained it's not in the way, and it's pretty strong.

I finally got my boots today. They look like works of art, I now know why they cost so much. I can't wait to use them next week.

Back