O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

It's got some sort of safety 3/8" low profile chain on it. It works great for cutting up the slabs, but I'd bet it would work a lot better with a proper chain on it. I'll use it for roughing out timber repairs inside the shop. Gas saws are a bit loud and the smoke doesn't clear out for days in the winter.

Finally picked this walking stick up for my client. Had it made from a piece of her sour orange I pruned. I teased her with it in her e mail yesterday. She is anxious to get it :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_0667.jpg
    IMG_0667.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 2
Been busy on line too....
This came yesterday for my dad for fathers day...
He loved how my saws cut while we were working over there. So I showed him mine and he has since wanted one.
I also ordered some atlas gloves (12) since he also liked mine...
Of course I also got a couple of throw weights, some more zing it (dreadful story), micro pulley and some loop runners to replace some I used for guying trees this winter. :D
Man can never have enough rope or loop runners I tell ya what! IMG_0668.jpg

This little 16gig chip and adapter and reader are for a little goody the Sqwerl post a while back..
See how it works for some tree action coming soon :D IMG_0669.jpg

I got my "indestructible" 16oz stuck in a leader up by some secondaries. Since it was a long drive home from the site, and I was pretty tuckered out, we left it. I got as close as I wanted to and snipped the line with the pole saw. There was a line clearance crew coming out to do some trimming there soon and I left it for them to retrieve. Soooo.. Then my regular 16oz broke in some rocks .... Sooooo Since I like having two of everything..... I got two bags and some back up line as I retired the one I cut. It is now a form line for staking out concrete and garden plots :D Waste not want not.
I have NEVER left anything behind me in a tree. Twas my first time and it just felt wrong.
There ya have it..

I've tied my zing-it off to my truck to pull it out of a tree before. Only time it ever broke was when the throwbag was wedged in the crack of a split limb, wasn't any way in hell it was coming out. Later when I got up in the tree I had to cut the limb with my chainsaw to get the throwbag out.

That wasn't that bad. It happens think about it? That was two throws out of how many? You're still batting a thousand I am sure. Besides it's not like your name is Charlie Brown with the kite eating tree.

Brendon, being that I'm a swell guy and all I decided to let you keep my trailer. I got it's replacement today.
c6e4e3eb-b76d-8e2b.jpg

Back