O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

So this is where you RICH successful guys hang out to show pics of new toys. :D

Nice car Brian. :thumbup:

Dude........ that is wicked!!! I love Mustangs, and am hoping to pick one up in the next 5-10 years. I've always wanted one. Wanted to buy one instead of my current car, but insurance rates would be through the roof for me, because if I'm getting a mustang, I'm not getting a pussy V6 one, no, I'd go all out with the V8.

New Gehl AL 340 and new to me F250, not my trailer though.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1306702909229.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1306702909229.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 7
  • uploadfromtaptalk1306702976979.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1306702976979.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 8
Here is the grapple and treesmith's rake.

I figure I'll keep the Thomas until I upgrade it.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1306707378103.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1306707378103.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 13
If I was still "excited" about tree work Id be jelous;) Man you going to be rollin with that thang and the big chipper. It is amazing how fast you can roll with that combo, not many folks picked up on that yet. Just dont drop your prices like I did because its "so easy":|:

Whoa, someone spent a big nut!

Sweet machine. If I was ever to buy another machine it'd probably be one of those loaders. That grapple is burly too.

Looking good. That grapple is stout. Paul, you are correct work will be extremely easy from now on.
I suspect we see young Carlos in a hurricane ravaged area before long!!

The only thing about storm chasing is I'd want treesmith and he wouldn't like being away from his family that long.

I received delivery of one of these today. Works freaking awesome when I used it on the mini loader tire. Says it can change tires up to 16". Will be good for the mini, trailers, tractors, and the Toyota.

0000000003848.jpg

We got a new Husky 316 E electric saw at work yesterday. The plan is to develop a Li-ion battery pack and a solar panel that goes on a hard hat. Should recharge in between cuts.

:P:P:P:P:P

Just kidding, we got it to cut the slabs off of the logs that are too long to cut on the mill. Way faster than trying to start a gas saw every couple of minutes.

Back