O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Butch, what style of hooks did/will you get with your carbon fiber spurs?

Well the UPS gods were very nice today... :)
Lil something from Florida... Thanks again Brian.. she sounds and runs great... My 200 t is home from her long trip... :)
Also Some Baileys, WesSpur and Leather up arrived today.
So some SRT action soon to come, and my feet will be all comfy for the winter :)
And of course the kids get the bubble wrap and boxes... What more fun could you want?:D;)

Attachments

• P1010127.JPG
    P1010127.JPG
    199.3 KB · Views: 13
Great goodies!!! You will like that Pantin...and Jepson's book has LOTS of great ideas in it. That book changed a lot of the way I climb and work in trees.

Have fun. :D

Your son appears in deep thinking over that piece of bubble wrap...looks like he's maybe considering wearing it. Future fashion designer?

Next day and we are still popping bubble wrap.. I think next time UPS is by he better have some extra for the kids, cause they seem to associate it with him ... LMAO

This is what we reallly really want eventually.....:D
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iyRHwRrEsfg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iyRHwRrEsfg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Bought a Garmin Nuvi 265 tonight from Wally World. I figured it'd be nice considering the travels I have planned for this month.

What are your choices on the voice navigation? I think the Australian Karen is my current favorite, better than the British Emily or American Jill.

Also, register at Garmin online and see if you need to update the maps. If your Nuvi doesn't have the newest maps loaded then you can upgrade for free in the first 60 days of ownership. Next year's upgrade will be $75 though. :(

Here is Stephen's port a wrap under construction. After the last picture I went over all of the welds again with E7018 and then cleaned it up with the grinder to get most of the weld spatter off and any sharp edges. Then I painted it orange to lessen the chance of it being left at a job site.

Attachments

• atwater 006 (Large).jpg
    atwater 006 (Large).jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 9
  • atwater 007 (Large).jpg
    atwater 007 (Large).jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 7
  • atwater 009 (Large).jpg
    atwater 009 (Large).jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 7
  • atwater 008 (Large).jpg
    atwater 008 (Large).jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 7
  • atwater 010 (Large).jpg
    atwater 010 (Large).jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 7
  • atwater 014 (Large).jpg
    atwater 014 (Large).jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 7
you have to DL the voices LJ. there are a number of choices, as well as vehicle icons. I have a few saved I could email you if you like. The maps thing, when I got my 350, it was about a 2 Gig download!! but I guess I am good for a year or two.

edit: nevermind, it appears the downloads were deleted after install. Karen from Oz is indeed intruiging. ;) I use the green monster truck or the Nascar icon :)

And it was awesome to have on the last tree take down Steve...
The sections were so easy to lower... Seth (6 this coming Sun) lowered a 300# top to Rob as Rob guided it. True, Rob took the drop and felt it was easy enough for Seth to lower as he guided it and handed it over to him.. Wish I had the camera that day :)

Where'd you get the loop, Steve? Didn't see your picks when I last posted.

Paul, it has voices on there, but to hear them I've gotta go to the map and get them to say something.

Back