O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

increment borer. :) My ebay score from last week. I have tried it on a couple stumps for practice of the mechanics of use. The interpretation of results might take a while to master.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oNi14CYOiAw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oNi14CYOiAw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I got a little carried away on eBay this past week. So far, I've purchased a mini loader, a nice 200T, brand new Buckingham spurs, a 2.75" CMI pulley, 2 Olympus OM-10 cameras with lenses, a pair of binoculars, an Ansel Adams book, an architecture book for my daughter, and 4 board games for the kids, and a couple of other things I can't even remember. I wonder if I need help? :|: My wife i starting to ask questions about all the boxes showing up. :/:

went to the local computer store today to get a memory stick for my pops in law, when I figured the price, I got another one for myself. $9 for a 2 Gig SD card. I paid like double that not 6 months ago!
SD_halfsize_2GB.jpg

I'm kinda itchy to get some stuff from Bailey's but it would be stupid to buy stuff now since I'll be down for 4-6 weeks starting Friday.

They make you figure the price up there? Down here they just put price stickers on everything.:D;)

They have the stuff in the store room, you talk to the dude at the counter, tell him what you are after and he looks it up on his computer, they tell you the price you tell them how many you want. ;) low frills, low cost.

Or you can check it on a couple of computer terminals inthe front of the shop, or at home, the current prices are listed. I didnt bother to check.

Here it is... the porty...
Cant wait to play with it next week on a limb removal... :D
One of the forum members hooked me up..... 8)
Hope these shots come out... I think he did a great job!

Attachments

• P1010055.JPG
    P1010055.JPG
    202 KB · Views: 33
  • P1010056.JPG
    P1010056.JPG
    200.9 KB · Views: 29
  • P1010057.JPG
    P1010057.JPG
    191 KB · Views: 31
Back