Not good...

Burnham

Woods walker
Last night about 10:30 M and I evacuated our home, due to approaching fires, from two different directions. It was recommended then, but by early morning it was mandatory. Since we jumped early, we were able to take the time to pack some essentials in the Tundra and Forester...I even was able to go back with a friend at 11:30 to bring the Jag out.

We are staying with friends now, but the evac. zones are changing rapidly, so this may just be a stopover and we'll all have to bail again.

What he said...shitfuckdamn!
Hoping it works out ok, be thinking of you.

Dammit, just saw the evacuation notices figured I better check on you.

Hug M for me. It's about all I can offer from here.

Dang B. Hoping all the best for yall. Is there any rain on the horizon? Last I heard may be a month or so before any significant rain.

Worst I've ever seen, and I have said that every fire season in California for the last 6 years. How much worse can it get? What's left to burn? The north coast.

Then there's the covid. Mandatory this mandatory that. the current political situation is explosive. I swear it's pure chaos and madness from all sides.

Help!

Looks and sounds like Australia last season...all the best for everyone in the path of fires

You can run but you can't hid anywhere .In the corn fields of the midwest we have tornadoes and ice storms but we don't have wild fires or earthquakes .I'm thinking we got a better deal .Stay safe and lay low .

Back