Northern California Fires

Pretty much Rajan. And the state is pushing local goverments to apply code violation fines. They are using drones and neighbor complaints to look at the property with out warrant and fine people right out of their land under the guise of trying to control pot grows. Some places up here wont pass current codes since they are old and such. Hell, well casing was not required till 1983. Out houses went out in the 70s. Now they want permits for even a shipping container pad.
Its an end round the prop 13 that keeps our taxes down on property. Just sieze it. Resale and revalue more revenue

The drones peeking at property suck, they are starting to appear here too.

The Mckinney Fire in the Siskiyous is a big, out of control beast. It started Friday afternoon at 3 acres and this morning it's 55,493 acres, with 5 other significant fires around it. Worse case scenario is for all 6 fires to merge and become a complex. 1000's evacuated, reported deaths, and an unknown number of homes gone. It's a nightmare fire and getting worse. The last 4 days they've had severe dry lightning in the area, igniting even more fires, and the lightning keeps the planes on the ground. The Forest Service and Cal Fire are struggling to keep up. Terrible situation. Really worried about the friends we have in that area.

Thanks Gerry. Not much holding wood left and a head lean at the cedar, shop and tractor. Had the mini Pull it off angle to the desired lay and cut the back till she went.
Poplars... bleagh.
I dont usually skip my face cut, but when I do...

:lol:

Back