INFLATION how's it hitting you?

The reason I was ecstatic when they kicked me out of highschool was knowing I could easily make 100 bucks a day buzzin palm trees, money talks, and always has.....

Jomo

Sounds high. I thought AK had pretty cheap petrol? MD seems to be on the low side of mid range for cost. Cheaper than a lot of the country, but some states are 30% less than we pay.

Yes, there is Gerry, but they are up on the rail belt. I believe there are a couple of them.
Shorter run from the lower 48 here.

Something like a third of all them money that has ever been conjured was conjured during the pandemic?
I heard 38 percent...
there was no accountability for the intelligence failures the created the Iraq war...2.4 trillion dollars just made the monied interests even more greedy so they did another huge money grab with the plandemic. when greed pays you end up with more greed. thats the first alternative rule of capitalism. These evil doers have gotten away with everything so far. nothing is going to change until someone hold them accountable

Fuel is a big bill here too. Since April last year diesel has increased from £1.17 per litre to £1.52 meaning a gallon costs us approximately $10.30. Food is going the same way

Do people talking about fuel prices as a mark of current inflation not remember fuel being similarly priced ~8 years ago?

Blaming Biden for inflation from events that happened when Trump was president is an interesting twist on logic.

Build Back Better will be his fault, but the Republican in office then will get the blame.

Last edited:
The money supply radically grew under Trump’s tenure, the inflation we are experiencing now is resultant of that, not what Biden has done.

Trump nor Biden are “the” government, only a part of it and an easy figurehead.

true that........ but peeps need someone to blame. If your candidate lost you blame the other. Or fabricate some bullshit

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't see how you can put the blame on Trump for today's inflation. Can you clarify that better?

Because the way I see it... it's been the democrats all along that keeps flooding the economy with "stimulus"

Terri went to the store. Cornish Game Hens, 2 pack, $18.00.

It's almost 3 times ours, we're right around 3.50 for diesel right now.

Edit: also check out an app called gasbuddy, it can use your phones location to give you all the prices in the area. When you're filling up 40 gallons or so 20 cents really adds up.

Last edited:
The shadow inflation is what I've noticed...tiny diameter baloney & salami slices, lower weight cereals, etc.

I'm gettin dejavu all over again, get a representative of the majority into office?

The PTB will keep raisin interest rates until the rep's out of office and a corporate puppet's installed once again.

None of the MSM or thir talkin head's want to be taxed one penny more than they can get away with......

Jomo

Shrinkflation sucks. Groceries, gas, diesel are all hard on the wallet as well. I’m noticing that lots of things just can’t be got right now. Local shop hasn’t had any saws shipped in for about a year now, at least they can still get parts though.

Back