In The News...

I`ve never been of the opinion that an average not well meaning family should be held responsible for the deeds of one of their own, but an act as heinous as that, I mean if they had any inkling .....

"Whenever there was a crisis we took them back", his father said. They are poor and probably victims themselves though, what can you do?

Watching he local news down there:

Eyewitness on the phone down there said it was a firefight between civilians and police came in during the conflict.

Ha!

I knew what Butch was talking about, just thought it was a bit of a reach.

Terrorism: Criminal acts intended or calculated to provoke a state of terror in the public, a group of persons or particular persons for political purposes are in any circumstance unjustifiable, whatever the considerations of a political, philosophical, ideological, racial, ethnic, religious or any other nature that may be invoked to justify them.

If it walks like a duck...

Seems like the likely intention of this criminal act was to exact revenge, not to provoke terror.

Such an abused term and easy scapegoat "terrorism"

People wonder... "What happened?"

Talking box says..."it was terrorists "

People in a fervor... "Let's kill em all!!!"

And round and round we go!

Would anyone have a problem killing a kid like this, before he turned into another Klaus Barbie?

Attachments

• Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    10.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 72670096.jpg
    72670096.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 33
Never heard of that fella... Insane story.

Still, I don't think I could kill the child version though...

Well, it's hard to say. I'm not really in the mindset to contemplate time travel paradoxes at the moment.

Fair enough. I think if I could, I`d give him one to the brain and hope he`d be reborn as someone that was kind and ran an orphanage.

Who knows though.... maybe he killed someone who was destined to be 10x worse than Hitler himself. There is a great episode of "the twilight zone" about this.

Back