In The News...

This was in the news:

MDMA (Ecstacy) has advanced to a Level 3 Trial Status. It especially shows promising use in patients with comorbid, longterm PTSD.

Pharmacotherapy for PTSD

Major hospital research centers like UCLA (A Psychologist friend who works there treating high anxiety surgical, terminal cancer, PTSD, and other high-stress patients discussed their therapeutic utilization of psychoactives with their patients during a visit back in 2019) and Johns Hopkins, for two easily found examples, have been actively working with psychoactives (MDMA, LSD, mushrooms) in the treatment of anxiety disorders, PTSD, and terminal despair of hospice patients with great results.

I find it interesting. And yet, the approach to such findings in the US seems to be "Money!!!" Even though our tax dollars pay for most of the research through NIH, etc., it becomes a cash cow first, and available to those who suffer 'at a price' - that of enriching others...

And so it begins:

The Monetization of Psychoactives?

Some or all of those substances have also been helping treat concussion and CTE symptoms/issues

Remember, we just gotta "Build Back Better"...

I sure hope so. I want to see what a $100 hamburger tastes like and a $250,000 truck rides like because I’m sure the consumer will be glad to pay those corporate taxes.

Gee, glad that fugging genius could finally tell us what the problems facing us are....

I know you liked the last guy better...you know, the one who deregulated to let foreign raised meat be labelled "US Product" as long as it was packaged here..
Personally I'm glad that reg is going back into effect.

Laws (Acts of Congress) are created from Bills passed by Congress or State legislatures. (many times written by non-gov't/non-elected special interests)

Regulations, are "standards and rules adopted by administrative agencies that govern how laws will be enforced." (findlaw)

Put simply: Law creates FDA & scope of purpose/power
Regulations are rules within FDA on their procedures, enforcement methods, etc.
Regulations must fall within scope of the law.

Last edited:
Back