In The News...

Raj

TreeHouser
We just had municipal elections up here, and school board trustees are on the ballot. The teacher's unions put out a list of their preferred picks, so most people now knew who not to vote for. Apparently ultra right wing nut jobs were planning on taking over school boards. Ironically a left wing conspiracy. Thankfully a lot of anti-woke got in, my GF is in contact with the one she voted for, and they are helping. We don't have the meetings like you guys do, we just contact the trustee. I can see the school boards wanting a distraction, test scores came out and only 32% of the students met the pass grade for math. We also just had a 2 day strike with the education workers who wanted to help the students by getting pay raises (11.8% each year for 4 years!!!)

Steve Mack

Life Member.
New England Region, North NSW. Australia.

BlackSmith

Uncivil
Last edited:

treesmith

Banned

treesmith

Banned
Enjoy the scent while you still can! If they’re shutting the farms down, it won’t be around long. What are people thinking? Farmers are one of the most necessary occupations we have. Idiocy. Pure and simple. Farms/farmers killing the environment….where do they find these people?

BeerGeek

Tree Numbnutz
Oh, c'mon Bob! TPTB have it all planned properly; Confiscate the abandoned farms to build more housing for immigrants/sheeple, then feed them the new bug crops and Gates Kinda Meat. Ain't life grand!...

stig

Patron saint of bore-cutters
Cory, I have no idea what you are asking me about.
I have all covid, trump, conspiracy, flat earther types on ignore, so there are (fortunately) lots of posts, I don't see.

treesmith

Banned
Lives under a rock I guess…😝

I cannot imagine having a cognizance so sensitive that I can’t risk being swayed by a flippant argument.

Raj

TreeHouser
MAIDs is becoming fashionable up here. Safe guards and waiting periods are being ignored. Offered not only to terminally ill, vets with PTSD, hospital overflow patients, teenage girls, people loosing housing. Oh Canada.....

(Medical assistance in dying)

treesmith

Banned
Last edited: