In The News...

Last edited:
From the BBC article below; the money was owed to Iran by S. Korea, but our lovely little sanction regime put the kibosh on the transaction:

The Iranian funds released as part of the deal were owed by South Korea to Tehran for oil bought before Trump administration sanctions in 2019 banned such transactions. The US has said that the released funds can only be used for humanitarian purposes.

Understandably.
In CA for example...
Warning some one you are going to shoot them with no castle law would get put on the table as premeditated murder.
Probably contested with a plea of heat of the moment, voluntary manslaughter with time added for use of a fire arm/handgun.
Might only serve 6 years, but could be more.
Since FL has castle law, yet this does not apply unless there is a viable threat, might get plea'd down from 2nd degree as well to? I would have to familiar myself with their law and case precident.
But it could very easily held at2nd degree IMO

Understandably.
In CA for example...
Warning some one you are going to shoot them with no castle law would get put on the table as premeditated murder.
Probably contested with a plea of heat of the moment, voluntary manslaughter with time added for use of a fire arm/handgun.
Might only serve 6 years, but could be more.
Since FL has castle law, yet this does not apply unless there is a viable threat, might get plea'd down from 2nd degree as well to? I would have to familiar myself with their law and case precident.
But it could very easily held at2nd degree IMO
Why would a gun add time? What difference does the tool used make?

Why would a gun add time? What difference does the tool used make?

You can get an extra 10 years just for wearing a mask (concealing your face) in a bank robbery and even get 10 years extra for using replica/fake firearms or real firearms. So yeah, sometimes the law is designed to discourage certain practices and certain weaponry and behaviors.

Here's a cool article about the oldest known wood structures and tools...

Last edited:
Also, without seeing how aggressively the dog was thrashing or not thrashing in the water, the crocodiles could have been looking to see if it were dead. Crocs prefer to make kills than to steal kills because the meat might be diseased if the prey is sickly or has been fighting for its life for awhile. They basically likely saw a splash and went to investigate. I have a hard time associating crocs with empathetic behavior, and I wish I could get the late Steve Irwin's opinion on this. RIP Steve.

EDIT: Crocodiles are well known for playing with their pray before they eat it as well and maybe they weren't hungry like the article suggests.

Last edited:
Doesn't sound very American especially if a ton of illegals are let in and helped. I think they have a petition going for them to stay.

Sounds like there is a school attendance requirement law and that they failed to meet that standard by homeschooling their children. Howver, I would consider the act of deporting them unconstitutional, since the article hints at religious reasons for their homeschooling. Having said that, three judges deemed that they should be considered for deportation, so perhaps this article doesn't have all of the information we need to make a fair assessment. They have evidently been tax paying citizens for a long time. I consider them patriots after 15 years of no wrong doing beyond homeschooling (allegedly). Why is homeschooling a crime? They still have to pay taxes for your public schools. F*cking deal with it. Do they realize how many illegals don't pay taxes? Why are they "making an example" of the few that do? Oh wait, they aren't illegals....

EDIT: This is a clear cut case of the government flexing their nuts. Give them a warning; give them a fine; why deport them? This is what we call a "witch hunt."

Last edited:
If anyone had the privilidge of reading my rant about the border, you just enjoyed exclusive content from yours truly...that I had to delete. I decided it might be too inflammatory, however, full discloser: I am very passionate about the border laws. Let's just, as a show of teamwork, work as a cooperative to pretend it didnt happen.

In other words: Sorry, I said things, my words were too spicy, let's pretend I didn't say anything.

*high five* Good teamwork.

Sounds like there is a school attendance requirement law and that they failed to meet that standard by homeschooling their children. Howver, I would consider the act of deporting them unconstitutional, since the article hints at religious reasons for their homeschooling. Having said that, three judges deemed that they should be considered for deportation, so perhaps this article doesn't have all of the information we need to make a fair assessment. They have evidently been tax paying citizens for a long time. I consider them patriots after 15 years of no wrong doing beyond homeschooling (allegedly). Why is homeschooling a crime? They still have to pay taxes for your public schools. F*cking deal with it. Do they realize how many illegals don't pay taxes? Why are they "making an example" of the few that do? Oh wait, they aren't illegals....

EDIT: This is a clear cut case of the government flexing their nuts. Give them a warning; give them a fine; why deport them? This is what we call a "witch hunt."
A case like this hints at some deep dark secrets nobody wants to think is possible, let alone reality.

Back