How'd it go today?

:)

Sure hope it gets to swinging soon.

Going out to dinner tonight. Gonna have a strip steak and mussels.

Then off in the morning to buy a new computer. Searching for a new job on a phone sucks.

Storm last night ruined all the crops we had seeded. Bleagh!

Might use my new laptop to search for groundie jobs.

:)

Sure hope it gets to swinging soon.

Going out to dinner tonight. Gonna have a strip steak and mussels.

Then off in the morning to buy a new computer. Searching for a new job on a phone sucks.

Storm last night ruined all the crops we had seeded. Bleagh!

Might use my new laptop to search for groundie jobs.

That sounds like an awesome dinner.

Damn! Wiped out your crops?? Geez, you are even-keeled!!:thumbup:

Well, I did have a nice dinner down here in Great Falls. Dad told me to get the hell off the farm for a day.

Sucks that we are already a month behind on account of the rain, no time to re seed. It will be what it will be.

At least calves are down 500 bucks. Wont have a tax bind this year! Havent had one yet.......

Well, my horse came up dead lame at a trot last night. Which points to the leg/hoove and with no heat, swelling, or injury present means more than likely in his hoof. My best is a stone bruise, which I'm hoping doesn't abcess. I've been pushing him hard everyday and running him a lot on the sides of the roads here which I need to tone down I suppose. Hes 11/12 years old seven years we've had him never been lame once. Sucks.

The golden nugget......the producer of........well golden nuggets!:D

image.jpg

Thanks. I'm pretty proud of the guy. $800 we paid and now he's a full blown head horse, getting really broke. Not the most willing fella but he'll do it. Check out the old scar sort of on his thigh there. He ripped that open on a bolt and I swear I coulda stuck my whole head in there, but even when he did that he still wasn't lame. Poor fella has quite a few marks and scars on him. Gets himself in a lot of predicaments even for a horse. I sure hope you get some cooperation from the weather Jim. Sorry to hear of your crops.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I have a decent amount of cover in my hay field. Red clover. Only thing I ever heard about clover is some types will give certain horses 'slobbers' but I've never seen any sign of that.

Not sure about red clover. All I have heard about red is that it is good feed.

Yellow clover on the other hand is prone to bloat but also thins the blood and severely limits bloods clotting ability. They can bleed to death internally and externally if exposed.

If you dont have yellow clover, no worries!

No I don't have yeller clover. Thankfully I don't think it's around these parts or seems like something I'd have heard about. Thanks for the info.

Never do a long brush drag again! Simply: 1) Rent a barge to put a 70' crane on. 2) Rent another barge to put all the brush and wood on.

Simply rig the 120'x42" Cottonpig down, load up the second barge with the brush and wood and then remotely detonate it from the shore, to sink it to the bottom of the ocean. :lol:

unnamed-804.jpg unnamed-803.jpg unnamed-802.jpg unnamed-801.jpg unnamed-800.jpg unnamed-799.jpg

Jake finds a little bunny!

unnamed-797.jpg

Butch: What happened to "the Official work pics" thread? What happened to the whole "Treehouse Lounge," for that matter? Feel like a fish out of water with these "How'd it Go Today," boys. :/:

Back