How'd it go today?

Got a storm call tonight, little maple broke a lead off, missed neighbor's house and got the fence. Homeowner wants to keep the tree till fall so have it a weight reduction and removed remaining leaf headed towards neighbor's property. Ain't real pretty but it'll serve is purpose till fall I guess

Went to the ultra sound for the new baby today, found out that we've got a baby girl on the way. So I guess im gonna have one spoiled and over protected little girl around here

Congrats on the kiddie!

Well lunch time at the big estate keeps getting better! Friday was a choice of salmon or chicken wraps, today was hamburgers like you have never seen...home made, seasoned to perfection, cheese on top with homemade tomato and onion relish on a crusty bun...ohhhh I've died and gone to heaven.

Then the manager asked me to stop in at the end of the day, gave me the ends of four gourmet cheeses, two pates, a homemade loaf and a dish of pickled beets in balsamic vinegar...that was dinner for this evening.
Invoices paid on the dot, no waiting...
I'm a happy tree climber.

Or till retirement? I've had customers that fed us. Nothing like that and certainly not every day. I feel lucky if we get a pizza

Dudes...I am on this property for three months, that's why I come back here (that and to spend time with my mum who still lives here)

Have to admit this is the first time I've been part of the lunch offerings, it's happened before apparently, I never hit the time right.

Maybe they think its better we stay than have to go off site to get lunch...I always brought my own, but right now a turkey sandwich is looking pretty sad.
We don't get it every day...but so far, so GREAT!
It's not just me, there are other people here doing stuff too, painting, varnishing, landscape gardeners

I tell guys that they know that they brought enough food when they have some left at the end of the day.

Low blood sugar is a recipe for an accident, and bad morale.

Rockin', Fi. I've had what I then considered top drawer lunches brought out in a few of the side jobs I did , but nothing like that!

Just me and the Mrs. Plenty of fluids nevertheless I hear ya! Don't generally over load for lunch anyway, one good healthy sized ham and cheese or such.

Some moar wood from the lot the subs are hauling. They are almost done there and will move onto the next clean up. I am thinking I better crunch some numbers with Carl soon. Log deck is increasing.

Attachments

• Big Wood.jpg
    Big Wood.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 30
Back