How'd it go today?

That car/ truck crash, had to be texting, wouldn't y'all say?

Its common, but its sort of a harsh assumption. A sneezing fit can do the trick. Heck, a sudden muscle spasm can cause a catastrophe. I hope I never run into a medical issue at the wheel.

Had a barium test/upper GI thing done today. Sort of unpleasant, but not the worst thing in the world.

If she was 250lbs it could be a lot of things, maybe heart or diabeties attack. Bad day that's for sure.

Had a barium test/upper GI thing done today. Sort of unpleasant, but not the worst thing in the world.

Swallowing that stuff is the easy part, eat plenty of fibre/psyllium or metamucil and fruit & vegs. I had one years ago, turned out I didn't need it. Quack doctor.

Does the barium test check anything that the camera down your throat can't see? The camera isn't so bad by a doc with good technique, and a very definitive exam to see what's up.

Had my once a year lumbar disc's slip. Sure it's a brief vacation but I can barely do anything. I feel like my spine is made of glass right now(broken glass)anyone else have this issue ?

Quit aging, page.

Avoid lift and twist.

Ab workouts to balance opposing muscle groups (my massage therapist told me to do this. I've got tight, low back muscles, especially on one side).

I have an inversion table (usually go on sale for $100 at Big 5, etc). I don't use it as much as I should, but its good to traction the spine, and stretch the muscles.

Stretch and hydration.

Seems mine does it about the same.. Once a year and can't hardly move. Not with out tears anyway...

Shame on the accident. I feel for everyone involved there.

Bought a truck on my way to see my Sister at my mom's last night. Well, put a deposit on it. Trip to the bank today should seal the deal. I think I need a 12 step program..

Quit aging, page.
I don't know what your talking about. I don't do that:/:
Avoid lifting and twisting? That's a good one:lol:
Been having trouble with it ever since I fell off a deck and landed on a tree stump. Go figure. It has been happening less frequently since I started climbing

Had a tree view of the red arrows , slipped up and booked a job in Cromer on carnival day but all went well .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 63
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 63
Avoid lifting and twisting? That's a good one:lol:

reduce, then. Speedlines help to speed rigging up, reducing having to cut and chuck so much, plus avoids obstacles below. Magic Cut reduces strain of chunking spars. You only lift your saw.

water.

Best of luck with it.

I had to turn down a quite big hedging job today. I hate turning down work, but I just can't stand doing certain things anymore.

I got all the parts to my OWB this weekend. Assembled it all and fired it up for a test run. Worked great! Now on to the plumbing. I've got to get it attached to the house now. Not bad, $600 for the door, and $500 in scrap for the boiler.:D

2boilerfirstfiring.jpg

Attachments

• 20140818_145051.jpg
    20140818_145051.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Cool stuff Ross :thumbup:

I picked up the "new to me" truck.. 1991 F250 4X4 460 CI beast :D
Should tow some stuff ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0175ed.JPG
    IMG_0175ed.JPG
    661.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0176ed.JPG
    IMG_0176ed.JPG
    708.8 KB · Views: 48
The thinning job I am working on that Dave got to help with a few days will pay for her toot sweet. 12" chipper I have to rent has to get into some places the 2WD won't go. 2K cash and drove her home. Shopping for chippers too.. Just have to keep pushing money around :D

Saw a 93 the other day they wanted almost 7k for.. I could not believe what they are asking for these. I think I paid 3500 for my 90 short bed back 10 or more years ago..

Back