How'd it go today?

So, how's the cow?

Cow and calf are doing well, thanks for asking Butch.

Been kind of a silly day or so. Got a few hours sleep last night only to wake up to more frozen calves and some knot head cows in the hay lot. Instead of staying home and getting my work done I had a gig today for a senior citizens ball. Free gig. Got home late so I just got done feeding the cows and had some scrambled eggs and sausage. Wife is pissed off because I got home late, so instead of going to bed I figure I will stay up all night and check cows and do more chores. Instead of going to bed mad I prefer to just not go to bed.

Living the dream boys!

I looked in the mirror a couple of minutes ago. I look like a cat that just saw a 100 pound mouse.:lol: I hope I don't have to get eye drops again any time soon.

Taxes are done...:/:

Got a call this a.m. to help drop a dead elm...then got stood up with a no-show.

Another call from a guy who stole from me once and made me an accomplice to another theft I found out about later...wants me to help him bid and do some jobs...not happening.

Was supposed to roof for a guy this afternoon...no show again.

I'm getting really tired of and disappointed in people lately.

Second massage in a series today. First was 30 min upright and helped a little. Today was 1 hr horizontal and I'm beat. I cannot wait until an hr on wed!

Sorry to hear Dave.

Notched & dropped a little 16" dead Elm away from primaries for some firewood cuttin' buddies today. They had the rope in already to pull - I pulled in dropped tree and left. Set up a micro-job for another friend for next month.

Yawwwn...It was more exciting trying to find my missing dog this morning.

Dadburnit...just went to trade in about 30 used books for credit on something new to read and my book store is closed down.

Only one on this side of the City that was worth going to. :cry:

Started up the stump grinder for the first time in about 6-months today. Gasoline spritzing up into the air. Took off the air filter and a small cover plate trying to get to the fuel pump. Looks like that's where the gas is leaking from. Top of the fuel pump is now in sight but for the life of me I can't see how to put a tool on the two screws holding it on. Guess I will look again in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chipping is overrated. Its nicer with the Arbor Trolley. Still Overrated.

Did a removal job today with Erik, all fallers. Erik bid it as though I might be climbing some (so good when it works out that way. Close to the driveway. Flat roll/ drag. Bunch of arborvitae and small/ medium trees.

Got Erik most of the way through that job, and another yesterday. He and John will go finish up next week while I have D for several days.

Tired.

Working on Oahu for the next couple weeks. Haven't been here for almost 7 years, kind of surreal to be back.

Broke both ends of a drive shaft in my skid steer. Spent last night trying to find the correct parts just not from New Holland who's price gave me big eyes over 6 bills for the two new ends.. Hit the drive shaft shop this am with no luck as the universal joint is a odd discontinued one. Any of you know of equipment salvage yards? And have phone #s. Can't see where it should be more than three bills max. At least it went in the yard not on a jobsite!

A day late, but spent the day yesterday searching through debris at the huge Oso, mudslide here in Washington state. It was a true experience and very humbling. Not very easy to describe the magnitude of the slide and the destruction it caused.

Back