How'd it go today?

Ha, not really but it looks squared away. I would always clean it off so Ma Nature could melt off the rest easier.

Is it me or was that basically an unforecast 8" we got on Monday, before yesterday's 8"??:/:

Ya, was supposed to be a dusting. Lol, i woke up, first words were holy shit.

Ill shovel it tomorrow. Just wondering, i kinda get attached to my iron, yet never see it again. Here you are able to see it, in another life.

I know it is in good hands. I spend my time messing with the new truck, trying to work out the issues, trying to get used to double the fuel consumption, etc.:/:

Has cavity it trunk.....other tree guy said to cut it down. Screw that, pruned and hung rope swing for kids.

Nice save on not cutting it. I don't see many big hardwod trees where I won't be thinking wood for woodwork, but that one is a keeper.

My No.1 diesel tank has a bad shut off valve and nozzle. I figured that because no diesel would come out of the nozzle the tank was empty, so i took the valve off so i could change it. The diesel never stopped running so i threaded the bad valve back on. That was the first bath. I then took off the nozzle to put on another, but that one would not work either. Second bath. I finally found a nozzle that worked and switched them again. Of course if i was able to turn off the diesel i would not have taken my third diesel bath. I guess i could have siphoned out the diesel after the first diesel bath instead of messing with the nozzles, but i got kinda pissed and figured once i was soaked to the bone what would it matter!

Back