How'd it go today?

yea about 6'6" with boots on, i was supprised mark was that tall, mark is about 6'5"ish with boots on too.

Carl you were mentioned in one of marks classes today, he was talking about your log chart.

Mark has ~2" on me, which makes you one tall SOB. :lol:

Yeah, he likes that chart for sure. I wonder if it's on this computer. It wouldn't be hard to make another, although he has the original file. Give him my regards if you see him again; I might be see him down under, not sure yet.

Haha, sweet. I'm no stranger to dirt, cleaning it's the fun part...

af44282a.jpg

b0c791a4.jpg

db4bf81c.jpg

To: Scored a little body damage Sunday afternoon. About $40 to replace the floorboard/splash guard piece.
9702c6f0.jpg

55d38d5a.jpg

4af97890.jpg

Redneck Yacht Club. :)

It was supposed to be raining this morning so I told my guy to come at noon, it is of course not raining.

Looking good Carl. You should make some aluminum panels to replace the bottom portions of the plastic fenders.

Did some more light demo at the house this morning. Guy is coming to frame out for the bathroom door, push the bathroom wall out 4 inches, and finish the wall into the landing to the basement. Done stamp on interior framing after that.

Hey, Brendon...how about a quick sketch of the old and the new layouts of the house...be fun to actually visualize how you've changed it.

The bottom of the fenders and the foot board is all one piece. For some reason they notch the very bottom corner of the fender, you can see where the tear goes up vertically, that's the notch.

New floor boards/fenders are $76/per. Generally they go for $25-50 for "used". I might make the floor board skids come up over the corner, but space there will be at a premium with larger tires.

Sweet deal on finishing the frame work, Brendon. Gotta be fun having a new project to work on.

:lol: Thanks Kat and Stephen. :D

It came from Iowa, Paul. Bought it off Ebay in May of 2007; I used through June of 09 when I bought Scott's 7x16' dump trailer. Gas burning automatic.

Me thinks lil nick aint so little anymore :lol:
What you do boy?? Get on a growth spurt the last couple years?? :lol:

haha when i was 12 i worked at a local hobby shop and the guys there called me littlenick, so i just made that my user name.

haha but i have always been tall, my uncle is 6'6" and my grandpa used to be around 6'5" (he has shrunk a little, hes getting old), and my mom is around 6'

haha yea i dont have a whole lot of room to spair in my truck, gets a little tight some times.

No i have never really been involved in sports, the grade school i went to was small and didnt offer sports. Im thinking about playing rugby this spring though, i just have to see if i have time.

Rain on the way chased us out of the job site right after lunch. It's a heck of a lot warmer than it has been, I wanted to keep working, but was out voted. Well, that was some hours ago and it still isn't raining, but the wind has picked up. Blowing out tops, probably just as well to have called it a day.

Good pictures Nick.

I took down some odd type of palm, real hard. I'd look it up but I'm stuffed.

Hot as hell in that yard. No access as usual, hand trolley

I think I just went to sleep.

Head cold set in, stomach is all twisted and mad from the crap draining, woke up and one half of my head was completely plugged up, the other clear. Rolled over, woke up and it was the other side all plugged up. I hope a lot of sleep will kill this!

Back