How'd it go today?

Heal up, that hurts like hell for a week or so!

I'm recovering!! Had a great time last night! A few buddies and their wives came over and the whole neighborhood was ou doing the "BLOWSHITUP" thing!
Bubba went to bed early and we all stayed up playing poker until 4:30am. Then mama was ready to go to bed:D Woke th boy up, had to tell him I fell out of bed from sleeping so hard:P (Hey, it's the simple things:lol:)
Got up around 2pm, went and bought Coke, six 24 packs at $3.98 ea.! Got Bubba new VCR DVD player for his room and snagged some closeout fireworks for next year.
Good weekend, now I get to pour concrete and work on that nasty tractor the rest of the week:cry:

Better be careful Andy. If you keep falling off the rides, they will make you go back to the fire engine ride in kiddy land.:D

Careful out there Greg... Heal up soon mang! Gonna have it checked out? Popped a rib like that once and the chiropractor fixed my stubborn arse after putting it off a couple weeks...

heal up greg, that sucks...

i was gonna go use a wraptor after i picked up the pos chip truck (needed my ropes)
but the
sob shorted out on the road home, spent the day with a voltage meter instead........hope fully tuesday

That sucks Greg, back in 2000 I broke 2 ribs right where they join to the spine:( What really sucked was that right after I got a really bad cough:cry: man that was a bad couple weeks.......

Thanks Leon. I have a physical therapist/ massage therapist coming by at 11. And if she can't help me, then she should be able to refer me to someone. I've tried dealing with this alone and it's not working.

What sucks is that it's not bad during the day when I'm moving around, so I tend to ignore it. But at night it pretty much sucks. :(

Damn Brian, seems like it's just getting worse and worse for you! The sleeping sucks the worst!
I hope you can find some sort of relief soon!

Bummer Greg and Brian. Hope you heal quick.

Today was good. 3 jobs in roughly 9 hours. First two went quick. Trim some hedges, edge the beds, and drop a small Birch leader over the house. Second job we strarted with the cleanup of a tree that went down. Next, I climbed a declining Cherry to remove 2 good sized branches. Got to use the 361 in the tree,my largest in tree saw yet:evil:

After that we dropped a dead locust, did some pruning around the her house, and put a bit of compost down. All in all a good day.

Tomorrow, CRANE JOB!!:D

The massage therapist just left about 15 minutes ago. I feel very relaxed. :)
She was quite firm and concentrated mostly on my back since that's where I need the most help. I'm sure I'll sleep much better tonight. I made another appointment for next week. I'll wait and see how I feel in a couple days before deciding if I'll follow up with the chiropractor.

Take advantage of the relaxed and try and grab some zzz's while you can. Good luck with the back. Hope you can sleep well tonight.

Yeah, get some sleep Brian. My guys didn't show up for work today. One guy couldn't get a babysitter and the other is MIA. I have had 4 calls for bids today. I did a couple of bids and then I got a call that our son had been in a car accident with my car. Everyone is OK. He was turning left at a light and got nailed in the passenger's door. I waited with him and his girlfriend until the tow truck came and then gave him a ride to a used car lot of a customer's of mine. He bought a chevy pickup, regular cab, short bed, white, 1998, 4.3L motor for $3500. Now I have a bid to go do.

Hope you feel better soon Greg...sucks to be injured. Brian, you get some rest and keep after it with the chiro and massage.

Good luck to you both.

Glad nobody got hurt, Steve.

Other than running out of diesel 15 minutes before I was done and being up obscenely early, my day went fairly well. :)

GWS Greg and Brian, hurtin ain't no fun!

Back