How'd it go today?

Damned little truck :( I fire that baby truck up at about 15 minutes before I leave for work so it's nice and toasty .Low and behold ,no heat .Temp gauge right in the middle .Down the lane I go,temp gauge goes up,chit froze up thought I .:whine:

Back to the house,shut it off ,check the anti freeze ,a ok .Start it back up ,heat gauge down , off to work ,temp gauge doesn't move off cold and cold as a dead witchs business inside the thing ,no heat .Freaking stuck themostat .

After work it was fine,toast trip home :?

I know what happened .It failed closed in the beginning then stuck open when I shut it off .Never the less it's going to get a new one as soon as it warms up a tad .:what:

Was an AWESOME and INCREDIBLE day that took my breath away. And now... after potty training two boys, I get to change poopy diapers again for another two or so years. What more can a man ask for.... ????:D8):lol:
Oh yeah... I know... More sex and smaller invisible type needles you can't see or feel:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Note: better be careful with the sex thing or you will be changing more poopy diapers. ;):lol::lol:

Wow, the bank finally gave me back the $2,245 they lifted from me about a month ago. Merry Xmas!

Cool. Now's the time to switch banks before they ever have the opportunity to do it again. Glad they finally fixed their ripoff screwup mistake.

That's good Darin, I can't believe they did that in the first place.

As I've mentioned in here before, this year I have been playing with my prices to try and get a sweet spot. After tons of bids with no returns, I decided to readdress my bidding style. This also came to mind from a discussion with the guy who has the Tuepen I hired. It's amazing what a couple bucks per hour less will get ya. Got 3 returned estimates today, give me something to do in January. Now my price is more than when I started (to many jobs returned), and a little less than this last season (very little jobs returned).

Damn, I'm posting too much- it must be winter.

Did some Christmas shopping, mostly done. Stopped at a gas station on the way home, there was a flatbed car hauler winching the back door off of a FedEx truck. Don't know what was going on, but you'd think they'd give Santa a chance to deliver the presents first.:/:

Just popping in to say hi and Merry Chrstmas to everyone. Snow, family, busier than hell right now.8)

Y'all take er easy and have a good one eh!

Good evening all...
Was a good day mostly. Seth went with his aunt to go shopping and Levi stayed here with Rob working on a wood project..hehe
Me, I went down to the valley to see Katy and Lilly Yvonne. Not to say today was with out incident ;) Both boys are missing their mom. Levi to the point of melt down every time something isn't quite right. Seth to the point of pout. Both hardly know about time yet (Seth does but) so trying to tell them when momma is coming home just does not cut it. So I guess I was expected to bring her home tonight in their minds.. They were very disappointed, bless their hearts. I will take them with me tomorrow. They are too young to get in where she is (have to be older than 12). But they are feeling real important tonight that they are going to help bring mom and the baby home tomorrow. :)
As I was trying to get some laundry done and clean up some dishes, I was suddenly out of water this morning while trying to get ready to go. Rob and I went all over the property and I found the problem. Darn goats took out a water spigot riser. Broke it right off under ground. Of course I could not fix it till tonight and I left Rob to dig it out while I went to the hospital. Came home tonight with the glue (the one thing we were short of to fix it) and got it done.... Just have to wait for the glue to set in 32 F temps :( .
Baby and mom are still fine. She coos and coos. Very vocal lil thing for being a day old. Knows her daddy's voice right up too :D She slept in my arms 1/2 the day then in mommas the other half :)
Still have dishes to do and laundry to finish. Sending the team out tomorrow while I wait for the hospital to release my girls :)

So happy for you, Mr. Mom !
Being there for your boys is the coooooolest !!!
A sis for the boys ( & you ) to dote on is the perfect balance.
Lotsa warm fuzzies coming your way...
Take Good Care of Your Woman.
T.

Its cool, I can vouch for that.

Definitely. I raised two girls in previous relationships up to when me and their mom's just could not work it out. Loved my girls, hated leaving them :(
Now I got one of my own :D Well I share with momma.. But you know she's mine. She will too once she starts bringing boys home :evil:

looked at a nice little dump trailer today. 6x10 10,000 pound gvwr 1 year old used 3 times. he paid 5500 and is asking 4000! wife said wait till i sell my other trailer or truck, shes probably right:( i want a bigger one anyway. then tonight she said you got a box today:D BLING!! thanks butch;)

Attachments

• hooks.jpg
    hooks.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 7
Its tough Willie, there are a lot of good deals around this winter but its good to be cautious.

Its tough Willie, there are a lot of good deals around this winter but its good to be cautious.

Waiting till next year. I should see some serious good purchasing options with this economy. I am watching several pieces of equipment to see if it goes down in price over the next couple months. I will probably buy something if I see a great deal by mid or end of spring ;)

Back