How'd it go today?

Got the Oral B a couple of years ago!! It's cut my teeth cleanings by a two thirds or better!! An amazing little critter!

yup, Oral B spinbrush, I have the $40 model and use a new tip about every 5 or 6 weeks. I had some gingivitis last year when I had a checkup so I actually go for the 2 minutes until the brush turns itself off, this year, first thing doc said was no more gingivitis.
:D
As mentioned the cleaning time goes down too, I used to get a bunch of scaling for plaque, these days I have two small areas (inside lower front teeth and inside lower molars) that I brush a little extra cuz I stll manage to get a teensy bit of buildup between 6 month visits.

I couldn't take it any more. The temp crown was so ill-fitting that I had to pop it off. My jaw and entire head are aching from the side pressure the crown was putting on the opposing tooth. I hope to Hell the permanent crown is better fitting or else I'll just go without. Maybe with the temp crown removed it may quit hurting by bedtime.

Got biz cards and bought a F-350 dump today! Alot got done today, and it's about time!

Yeah, it's a 97', 7.3L Dsl, 4x4, with 180,000 miles on it, a steel dump bed with pretty high sides. I'm gonna raise the sides up a good deal, so it'll hold more chips. I'll put up some pics when I get working on it. I'm stoked though!

My truck is down for the moment, but the beat goes on... Worked a local job with my mini van & made 2 big ol' debris-tos wrapped in tarps & stuffed 'em in the van. I felt so ghetto, but hey.
Spiders of every size, shape & color are everywhere in the van. That's no biggie, but there's spider webs on everything. Ick !!!

Well, this has gotten interesting:lol:
Cool for the new truck!
Boo for the broken truck!

Not sure about the bug bombs in the minivan though!!

I lost THREE, yes THREE overhead doors today!!! One got hooked on the mast of a forklift as he backed out. One was hit so hard I had to use another forklift to push the tracks straight enough to close it. Th other lost the bottom two panels to a side loader (that wasn't evn supposed to go outside?).
I have a two man crew coming in the am, I have them all day.

I get to do a blowdown Saturday. should be entertaining, hour and a half away. Supposed to be 36" dia. Oak. I am going loaded for bear!

Good deal on the truck.

Today we took out 10 pine trees with a 40 ton crane and a very inexperienced operator(well for treework anyway) I'm thinking we should have been done by 1 we rolled the crane out at 2:45. Not too far off. Finish cleaning up tomorrow in the rain, sucks.

UUUUUHHHHHHHGGGGG!!!!!
Loooooooooooooong bad day!!! Clocked in at 5:45am, clocked out at 6:30pm. Ate lunch at 7:30pm.
Both of the Schellings are down right now. Not sure when I will get the parts for one, they are comming from Germany.
No clue as to whats wrong with the other one!! Four hours on the phone with tech support, hooked it up to the net, still no love!! We were even robbing parts off the other one trying to fix at least one of them!!
Nobody is very appy with me right now!

I need a pulley for the arbor, it's a toothed belt, but with a radius. It was stuck on the shaft so well we destroyed it taking it off. Not anything you find around here!! I could have a local shop machine it, but I can probably get the new one sooner!!
The other saw we swaped out the drive motor for the saw lift (raises and lowers the blade), the Lenze controler for the saw lift and the encoder for the saw lift.

Today was average.

Last night I had a Mass Arborists meeting. I was nominated for a board position, to be voted on in Nov. Looks like all my hard work is payin off:D

Have tomorrow off. Goin' to the doctor with the wife..she thinks she's preggers:D pray for us:)

Back